Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cjf1222 He learned how to do it with his first knee, so it was just a matter of remembering and adjusting for it being his other knee. I thought for a minute I was going to have to step in and help but he got it. I won't know about the kitties intestinal parasite until I can take another stool sample in. Probably try to do that tomorrow. Hope I remember. Pleasant dreams tonight.

@madinana wish I had a video, like I said before to someone else, it would have been funny if it wasn't so painful. I let him sit for a while without his ted hose on and with his bandage off, wanted the foot fully dry before trying to get those ted hose on again. He really enjoyed that. Just read his release form and they said ted hose on for 6 weeks, but can come off at night! Don't think he will last the full 6 weeks. He hates those things. PT comes again Friday. You have a great night!
 
Ok, for some reason I'm not getting alerted to all my tags! Another glitch, but the site is getting better. Anyway, if I didn't answer your tag I am sorry. I will try to stop by everyone's threads in the next few days to see whom all I have missed. I will say good night and wish you all pleasant dream! I will visit a few threads tonight, but my eyelids are getting heavier!
[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
Good Morning @tiredwife I woke up at 330 am and can't get back to sleep. So Surprise I beat you!! Hope you and Steve are sleeping now and having a good night catching up on my threads I read. OH COFFEE DONE I smell it talk to ya later
 
@madinana Good Morning to you! We seem to be able to get about an hour and a half of sleep in between pain meds. Not much sleep, but better than nothing!

Good morning everyone!
 
Ouch! Sad thing is, it will get worse before it gets better. My first few days I thought I had escaped it but nope, horrible bruising came and I still have it. Down around my ankle and side of foot is still black with scattered bruises all up and down my leg. My thigh bruise is much improved though. They seem to diminish top first to bottom last, I guess. His incision looks good!
 
@gr82cu2 yep, his first bruised from knee to foot on the inside of his leg. I think this one will do the same. Just a part of TKR.
 
Everyone Good Night! Have to fold some laundry, and do a few chores before bed. Had a friend stop by for a little while today to see how hubby was doing. (They work together) Filled us in on the latest goings on at work. Only stayed a little while. Hope everyone has pleasant dreams.
 
Good morning everyone, hubby had a rough night. Be glad when the pain eases up.
 
@madinana Glad you checked in! Have fun! PT just left, he is at 90 flex (8 degrees better than Wednesday), and 4 extension (2 better than last time). If it wasn't for the pain this would be a great recovery.
 
Okay everyone, got 12 hour oxycontin to take and he can use a Percocet if he has break through pain. He will start taking it at 9:30 seeing how he took two Percocet a few minutes ago. Wish us luck with the pain.
 
Good luck! They gave me one of the ER oxycontin in the hospital. It seemed to do the trick at the time. Hopefully Steve and you can get some good rest tonight.
 
That was fast moving by your OS. Hope he feels much better!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom