Guest viewing is limited

TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty impressive to do a 2nd one when you haven't forgotten the first yet. :heehee:
Congratulations to Mr. tw and good luck to you on round 2.
 
@kneeper 1st one did so well, and 2nd knee was going out on him. Wanted to do them both during the same short term disability from work. Didn't want to go to work with only one new knee and have the bad old knee cause a fall.
 
@vallee so far this one is going even better than the first (knock on wood). He is doing great (especially since he got a shower today) :)
 
The unveiling of the leg today!

[Bonesmart.org] Thank You - hubby has had both knees done
 
@Ollie He was sooo miserable sticky and sweaty. I had to tell the doctor that I promise to stay with him and make sure he wouldn't do anything dumb, and hubby showed him he could lift his leg, and we begged and finally won him over because he wanted to leave and we were keeping him there.:rotfl: Really I think they let me do pretty much what I want because I use to be a CNA in a nursing home, so I usually know what I am doing, including putting on the dreaded Ted hose.

Home tomorrow after morning PT. I already dropped off his scripts so we just have to do the drive through window on the way home.

How have you been today? I feel better now that I got sleep last night. I am home and need to finish cleaning the house some before I bring hubby home tomorrow. Need to throw in some laundry too.
 
Love his t-shirt! LOL!!! It's kind of hard to tell where his knee cap is in the picture but it appears his incision goes up higher onto his quad than mine does. I'm glad he felt better after his shower. There's nothing ickier than being sweaty and nasty feeling. I made them turn the temperature down in my room so I wouldn't get that way. I sleep better in a cold room anyway.
 
@msmechanic58 at hospital waiting for PT and then we are going home. His pain eased a little so he is napping. He really likes the little inflatable foot thingees wish we could sneak them home!
 
Home and napping. I about strangled the girl at the pharmacy drive up window. Dropped the script off yesterday, was picking it up on the way home. Get there and she says (with a big smile), "oh, we are out of the lovenox. It will be in monday." I told her what were we supose to do let him risk a blood clot? If they couldn't fill the script why didn't they call?? I was so ready to strangle her. Like magic they produced enough to do til they got their shipment in monday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom