TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gr82cu2 Good morning Janet! For some reason bonesmart wasn't letting me on last night! Had a headache for a few days so didn't feel much like looking at the computer anyway. Head is better today. For once we don't have to go anywhere today, and we don't have to babysit. Now maybe I can get the house kind of clean. With the cats I have given up ever having a spotless house!
 
@tiredwife I could not get on last night and early this morning Thankful you are feeling better I should be doing some housework but don't feel like it I rather take a nap!! Heck why don't you rest and enjoy the afternoon I won't tell anybody, it be a secret :snork: :heehee: :rotfl: :loll:
 
@madinana haven't done much today, paid a few bills. We got our first actual bill today from the hospital. Their billing department is a mess. The bill we got was for his emergency room trip because of the swollen lips from the bp meds and for part of his physical therapy. $66.00. No bill yet from the actual surgery? They sure bill in a strange order!
 
Been trying to post his 9 week photo, but the site isn't letting me. Guess they haven't gotten all the bugs worked out yet!
 
Well everyone, we didn't go anywhere or do much today. One of those lazy days. Tomorrow afternoon we have the grandson so I won't be on here much. In the morning going to go to the thrift shop on base to see if they a recumbent bike. With the turnover of military and families there is usually a lot of exercise stuff. If my allergies are still bad in the morning I think I will see if I can get in with the doc to get a different allergy med. claritin just isn't doing it. Have a great night everyone!
 
@madinana the site finally let me on. Sent you an email. You have a great day! Can't be on here much today, going to have the grandson.
 
:what:
:what:
@tiredwife
Know your out & about today and won't be answering posts, but when you have time I have a query.

You seem to really know your way around BoneSmart site. I see that some people on the site are Members - some are Junior Members - some are Graduates - Post-graduates- some are Seniors and some are Forum Advisors.

When I first joined in the pre- surgery site. I was a member and then after a few posts my listing changed (not by me) to Junior Member.

When I crossed over to the Post- recovery site I became a Member again.

Can you explain how/who changes our status. Not really important, as the most important thing is to be able to access the site as I find so much information.& support here.
But, just wondering about the member status.

Kind regards,
Cathie
 
@marmora I have been trying to post stuff but either the site or my computer is glitching. The ranks have to do with how many post you have made - I believe. They do it automatically. Hope you are doing good today? I have so many tags I'm trying to answer, but the glitches are dumping me from bonesmart every time I try to go to some of the threads. Maybe I will try my husband's computer.
 
@H2OPoloMom I have been trying to get on your thread, but either the site or my computer keeps dumping my off the internet when I try. Probably my dumb computer. I didn't want you to think I was slighting you.
 
No worries @tiredwife! The site has been slower and a little more challenging to navigate since the change. I hope your headache is cleared up and all is well for both you and your husband!
 
So - Hubby is a week away from chapter 2, right? Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you BOTH!!


Ollie. LTKR June 10, 2014
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom