Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well Everyone, when Katie saw my foot she said get to the ER. I refused. She said what about your GP? I said ok, and she stood around until I made the appointment! My dr. Sent me for x-rays, and I hope to hear something by the end of today!
 
Sonja,
I am running out of room on your uni to put x-rays. You better get that foot checked out, Years go ago mine broke when my dog (Great Dane about 150lbs) stepped on it, walked around for 4 days without it looked at (we were at a dog show) sorry for that still gets achy now.
BJ get the bubble wrap ready I think we really need to make the suit.
 
Good for Katie! Sonja, you should know better than to tell Katie, No you won't go to the ER! You told us once that she was a stubborn as you are, remember?, and besides she has your body in her hands when she does PT on you!
 
Good for Katie! Sonja, you should know better than to tell Katie, No you won't go to the ER! You told us once that she was a stubborn as you are, remember?, and besides she has your body in her hands when she does PT on you!

Well Jacky,

I told Katie I refused to go to the ER because they would check me for diabetes( which I still don't have, and forget to do anything about my foot!). They would have left me in the ER for hours! No Thanks! :yikes:
 
Well, did not get results to Dr. Today. I will have to wait til Monday, but Katie has already instructed me to get back on two crutches! We are going on a four day trip to Ruidosa, and I am so excited!! :happydance:
 
Bubble wrap and crutches.. Essential holiday items for you 'oh shy one'...

Enjoy!
 
Well we arrived safely in Ruidosa, and it is cool here! I love colder weather! :happydance: We went out to eat, bought groceries, and came back to the cabin. I got started on my final project for this week, but I sure do wish Poppet would have drank more Starbucks coffee when it was still in Australia; then I wouldn't have to discuss how Starbucks tried to force the American culture onto the Australian's! :wink: :rotfl:
 
Hahaha! That discussion could go on forever honey :)

So pleased you arrived safely, enjoy the break, enjoy the cooler weather, in fact just ENJOY YOURSELF xx
 
Good for Katie....someone's gotta keep you in line :wink:!

I think I do a pretty good job of keeping myself in line.... Now about you jumping out of the airplane... Did you say you were going to try free falling into a huge air mattress? Sounds dangerous, but I will be on the ground filming the momentous occasion for all the BoneSmarties to see! :rotfl:
 
I think I do a pretty good job of keeping myself in line.... Now about you jumping out of the airplane... Did you say you were going to try free falling into a huge air mattress? Sounds dangerous, but I will be on the ground filming the momentous occasion for all the BoneSmarties to see! :rotfl:

You do? Do you? Keep yourself in line? Did I say I was going to try free falling into a huge air mattress? Not me matey, I will have to drink a Red Bull 1st (and never having ever tried an energy drink), hope that it really does give you wings.....hahahahaha! :rotfl:
 
Starbucks in still in New Zealand. In fact we have one right here in Queenstown.
 
Well, thank goodness for that Margaret! I can put a positive spin on my paper! In 2007 they opened 86 Starbucks in Australia, without consulting the "Aussies" about things that they liked... Ie.. Strong black coffee and not waters down milky drinks as their later survey said. They had a new CEO at the time who said forget about getting to know your customer, it's all about the profit. Well Australians do love their coffee, and there were several coffee shops that began to compete for the customer's business. They decided they would offer the friendly service that StarBucks was known for previously, and in 2008, this resulted in the closing of 84 of the stores :shocked:
 
You do? Do you? Keep yourself in line? Did I say I was going to try free falling into a huge air mattress? Not me matey, I will have to drink a Red Bull 1st (and never having ever tried an energy drink), hope that it really does give you wings.....hahahahaha! :rotfl:

Oh Just,

I am such an angel that I will let you borrow my wings! (Of course I will have to keep the remote control that controls the speed that they flutter, but you can trust me; well unless I happen to strike up a conversation with the ambulance and fire dept.guys! :cocktail: :wink: :rotfl: Then I might "forget". That I have the remote!
 
Yes Natalie I am! :happydance:

I need to finish that darned paper, it is the "horse on my back" right now that is weighing me down! Every time I think about finishing it, something more exciting comes up! Well I do have tomorrow... :whistle:
 
Hello everyone! Got the news today! No fracture, just arthritis which is something I already knew! :happydance:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom