Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Now I need to get thinking about BJ outfit. It may take a few more days to come up with something.
I don't think she will need as much padding as the rest of us since she really CAN ski.
 
Maybe I don't need to find out what is wrong with my tummy after all! I will be at the perfect weight for the ski patrol hunks!:wink:
 
Now I need to get thinking about BJ outfit. It may take a few more days to come up with something.
I don't think she will need as much padding as the rest of us since she really CAN ski.
LOL you and Judy with your darned challenges! If I didn't have two replaced knees that I want to keep forever, I would strap on a snowboard and challenge BJ! But instead I will be picking up Judy and your knees as I ride in snow mobile comfort! Oh BJ, I don't know if you have a snow mobile or not, but if you don't add that in to the list of must haves!:angel:
 
Hello Everyone! A message from "the shy one!" My EGD has been scheduled for August 6th. It will be in the hospital because he wants to look very intently, so he is going to put me under and he only does those on Mondays. I will be ready to get it done as I am not using very much brain power right now!:happydance:

Not using much brain power? Hmmm, so that explains it, no wonder you are getting all these curious ideas. Hallucinations, and imaginations and 'wild hairs' as one friend calls them... :rolleyes:
 
Not using much brain power? Hmmm, so that explains it, no wonder you are getting all these curious ideas. Hallucinations, and imaginations and 'wild hairs' as one friend calls them... :rolleyes:
Now now BJ, don't let jealousy rear its ugly head just because I thought of everything first! The problem really is quite simple. "Downe hear inn Texas, we un's is alwuys thanking new mator ef weere seck er nott!" :happydance: :sick:
 
I thought BJ was sending a private jet to pick all of you up as flying a commercial airline is a bit degrading or so I here. From what I've read money is no object for BJ. You ladies are so lucky to have a friend like BJ to be paying for an all expense paid vacation for all of you. Did I see that she is also having a private chef for all of you WOW. Just wondering did she go ahead and reserve the ski lodge for all of you along with the ski slopes? I can see why your all so excited with a month long all expense paid vacation.
 
I thought BJ was sending a private jet to pick all of you up as flying a commercial airline is a bit degrading or so I here. From what I've read money is no object for BJ. You ladies are so lucky to have a friend like BJ to be paying for an all expense paid vacation for all of you. Did I see that she is also having a private chef for all of you WOW. Just wondering did she go ahead and reserve the ski lodge for all of you along with the ski slopes? I can see why your all so excited with a month long all expense paid vacation.

Randall, I had not been told about this latest bit of news! :happydance: Gosh, BJ, a whole month at the ski lodge? Now was that supposed to be a surprise and including a private chef! Very classy touch if I do say so myself! You are just full of surprises BJ! :cheers:
 
Ok, well, now I am upset! My kneecap has a new game it wants to play! Excess fluid is building up under it, so it just rolls! :shocked: I have been talking to my knee so sweetly and I have been a very good girl lately! Why is it pulling this trick now?? :gaah:
 
Oh, Sonja, maybe it's a shock reaction to your being a good girl lately! [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 Doesn't understand what is going on. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you--you don't deserve it. [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 Get with your doc and get it sorted and let us know what's what.
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
I am not scheduled to see Dr. Maale until September 20th! They are going to do lymph edema treatments tomorrow and Friday, to see if that makes any difference. If it doesn't start helping tomorrow, I will call Amy, Dr. Maale's MA. She will get in touch with Maale because he does surguries on Fridays.
 
Oh dear! I hope that your excess fluid under your kneecap subsides and doesn't turn out to be a big deal... Hang in there!
 
Me too! The vomiting is continuing however the other end is locked up tight! I took a big dose of Miralax and I am hoping it will unstop the plumbing!
 
Sonja, I'm sorry you are feeling sick and all that! Knock on wood, this too will pass!
 
Janet, I sure hope so and soon! I am starting my crying jags again, :cry: and my hubby comes and holds me. He says he wishes he could make it Better, and I tell him he does everytime he hugs me!
 
Oh Sonja, I'm so sorry :sad: Have you talked to your gastro doctor about getting something to help you?
You've been through enough, I hope everything is better real soon.:console2:
 
You know the story of when it rains it pours?

Well....... About 7 years ago I went in for a hemorrhoidectomy! Well the surgeon cut me and left me with an anal fistula. Then he went back in and my husband's terms "filleted me like a pork chop!". I had a large gaping wound that had to heal and when it did the scar tissue blocked off the pipes! :shocked: this "dr." thought I would let him operate on me a third time and his answer was to make a bigger opening!

Well, I went to a specialist and the first thing he said was "who butchered you!". They gave me several enemas but nothing would come out because I was swollen shut! I was crying when Dr. Gomez came in before surgery and told him I couldn't go. He took my hand and started praying. He told me he would do the best that he could. After surgery was finished, he told my husband he removed as much scar tissue as he possibly could and did a keyhole surgery to create an opening. He said never to let any more operations take place again because I will have a colostomy bag for the rest of my life. Once in a while the plumbing swells shut, but it eventually subsides! Thank God for Dr. Gomez! :happydance:
 
Back
Top Bottom