Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I'm glad you're getting your stomach issues checked. You need energy to work on getting your knees healed, can't be running on empty! Good thing our ski trip is so far off, you'll be up and ready by then.
 
Hi, Sonja . Just caught up on your thread and had some wonderful and much needed yucks. But now I'm sad that you're not feeling well. Please take care and get better fast -we need your wondrous presence in this forum.
 
Hey Sonja, Hope you're feeling better soon! I think your ROM of 107 is great by the way! Oh I just got over a 3-day bout of "the runs" and I am so glad that's over now! So I can imagine what you're going through. Sending healing energy your way! :)
 
I'm glad you're getting your stomach issues checked. You need energy to work on getting your knees healed, can't be running on empty! Good thing our ski trip is so far off, you'll be up and ready by then.

Yes, yes! I must get checked out for that ski trip! How in the world would I survive watching everyone else eat all those delicious steaks BJ is buying for us? I am also psyched about the royal blue and silver "Dallas Cowboy" outfit that Rose is creating!

Personally I think she should save herself some trouble and make BJ's just like mine! BJ needs to realize that there is only one team and they don't wear black and gold! :whistle:
 
I'll be the middle ground and Rose can make me an outfit - or bubble wrap - with all 4 colors. I don't know one team from the other.
 
Hi, Sonja . Just caught up on your thread and had some wonderful and much needed yucks. But now I'm sad that you're not feeling well. Please take care and get better fast -we need your wondrous presence in this forum.

Well thank you Randi! That makes me feel better already! :wink:
No need to go to have any procedures done when I have wonderful, supportive friends! :happydance:
What? No, no no I don't need anybody telling me not to cancel, I'm just kidding! :heehee:
My husband would be first in line to kill me if I cancelled! :rotfl:
 
I'll be the middle ground and Rose can make me an outfit - or bubble wrap - with all 4 colors. I don't know one team from the other.
Oh my MG! You must study! We can't have someone there who knows nothing about why we are so passionate about our colors! We might have you sleeping outside! :rotfl:
 
Hey Sonja, Hope you're feeling better soon! I think your ROM of 107 is great by the way! Oh I just got over a 3-day bout of "the runs" and I am so glad that's over now! So I can imagine what you're going through. Sending healing energy your way! :)
Thank you Bassplayer! Yep, if any food manages to stay down, which very little does, it speeds out the other end! I am on the expressway, and would like to get off! :rotfl:
 
Sonja, I hope you get to the bottom of the tummy problem soon and get your strength back up. Yay, for 107 and the knee cap not getting in the way again! :happydance:

Here we Go STEELERS, Here we Go!!!! btw, the colors are Black and Gold! :yay: I mean, really, look at these cute little smilies, even they have got the colors right!

Did you know that the only city that has all of their Pro teams wearing the same colors is Pittsburgh? Just a little trivia. At least someone knows about unity... just sayin!!!
 
Sonja, I hope you get to the bottom of the tummy problem soon and get your strength back up. Yay, for 107 and the knee cap not getting in the way again! :happydance:

Here we Go STEELERS, Here we Go!!!! btw, the colors are Black and Gold! :yay: I mean, really, look at these cute little smilies, even they have got the colors right!

Did you know that the only city that has all of their Pro teams wearing the same colors is Pittsburgh? Just a little trivia. At least someone knows about unity... just sayin!!!
Well we un's down yonder in TX thrive on uniqueness! "we ain't called America's Team fer nuthin, just sayin!" :happydance: We let each team decide what color they would like to wear. Besides we have another Pro football team in TX and they would look awful silly in the same colors as my Cowboys! :heehee:
 
Oh my goodness! Stop the presses! I have found something wonderful and I am so excited! I don't know why I can't upload pictures from my iPad so I will send the picture later! I opened a box today and it had bubble wrap with BIG bubbles! I was about to throw it away when I thought of my friends who need it so desperately! Then another idea flew into my head! Gosh am I on a roll or what? :rotfl: I got to thinking about how many BoneSmarties probably shop by mail and have stuff delivered in bubble wrap!

Since BJ is paying for my first class flight and all accommodations, I thought, well let's all send our bubble wrap to her so she won't have to buy any! No need to thank me BJ, that's what friends are for! :angel:

By the way BJ you will give out your address to the world won't you? :heehee: I would give out mine but then you would have to pay extra baggage fees and we don't want that now, do we! :heehee:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Sonja, your mind is brilliant, but diabolical!
 
Well, I must do all I can to help my friend! I KNOW she appreciates ALL of my suggestions! As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that BJ has nominated me for the "friendship hall of fame!" :angel:
 
MG, are you sure you should be encouraging Sonja like this?
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
That bulb never seems to stop blinking for her.


I can just see her smiling as she concocts her next scheme. [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
MG, are you sure you should be encouraging Sonja like this?
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
That bulb never seems to stop blinking for her.


I can just see her smiling as she concocts her next scheme. [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Why, Thank you Judy! I like a challenge!:wink:
OK gang, here is a sample of the bubble wrap I found in my box that I am going to send to BJ! Start saving and sending that bubble wrap! BJ will be so proud she won't know what to say, so I will say "Thank You" for her! Sometimes she is a little shy, so I have to help her out although I am shy myself!:whistle: I just realize that sometimes you MUST be willing to stick your bubble wrap out for a friend!:yes!: [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Sonja,
I am starting to get an image of your ski outfit. Some old tires stacked like the Michelin man, painted blue and silver (sort of striped) then I can make a Cowboy's cheerleader outfit for over that, so you can catch the eye of some of those hunky ski patrol guys???????
 
Hello Everyone! A message from "the shy one!" My EGD has been scheduled for August 6th. It will be in the hospital because he wants to look very intently, so he is going to put me under and he only does those on Mondays. I will be ready to get it done as I am not using very much brain power right now!:happydance:
 
Sonja,
I am starting to get an image of your ski outfit. Some old tires stacked like the Michelin man, painted blue and silver (sort of striped) then I can make a Cowboy's cheerleader outfit for over that, so you can catch the eye of some of those hunky ski patrol guys???????
OHHHHHH Wow!!!!!! How neat is that!!!!!:happydance: Ski patrol hunks!!! I'm sorry did you mention something else!:rotfl:
 
Back
Top Bottom