Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

No way! If I get a 'special' outfit, so do you!
But you see MG, I don't NEED one! You are the one talking about getting hit in the head with the ski chairs and stuff! I am trying to protect you:heehee: Plus, I hate to mention this but you are forcing my hand here:wink: I am a little younger than you are!
 
Hello Everyone!:happydance:

I thought I would take a little break from discussing our big skiing outing and tell you some news! The muscle in the side of the knee is waking up and starting to hold its own! Physical Therapy with Katie is going well now that we are communicating better and life is pretty good! I have a 97 avg in my Masters class after writing 6 papers, and 3 more papers with group work.

So I must say other than MG thinking that I should wear a space suit like her, I am super coordinated and see no such need for something like that :whistle: , I am doing great!:rotfl:
 
Sonja,

Congrats on the success you are having in therapy and with your Masters that average is great.

Am I hallucinating or are you not the one who fell trying to do the laundry in the house???
More bubble wrap all around.
 
One time I hit my head on a ski lift and no one ever lets it go. I was hot stuff on the baby hill tho, you should see my snow-plow! (I should have learned that 'before' I went to the top of the hill for the first time.)
Hey! No age cracks. Our knees are about the same age, that's all that counts. Anyway, shouldn't you be working on your school work young lady? You have to keep those grades up.
 
Sonja,

Congrats on the success you are having in therapy and with your Masters that average is great.

Am I hallucinating or are you not the one who fell trying to do the laundry in the house???
More bubble wrap all around.

AHA! I forgot about the laundry incident. You just earned yourself some bubble wrap.
Thanks Rose!
 
Sonja,
Glad PT and school are going well, you will be ready for that ski vacation this winter.:heehee:
 
AHA! I forgot about the laundry incident. You just earned yourself some bubble wrap.
Thanks Rose!
One little incident does not earn the bubble wrap brigade. Now, if I fell repeatedly like say when the ski lift hit my head :whistle: That might be a different story! :rotfl:
 
Congrats on the grades, Sonja! I hope none of those papers had to do with wrapping your bestie in bubble wrap and duct tape.
Well, no I haven't managed to figure out a way to use bubble wrap in resolving conflict at work! :rotfl:
 
Sonja, I am so happy to hear how well your class work is going and your great progress in PT. Way to go!!! :thumb:

Now on another matter, you seem to be looking like a bit of an ingrate. :cry: You have two friends that care for you (Rose and MG) and you do not seem to be willing to accept the gifts that they want to bestow upon you in making a lovely and appropriate outfit for your trip. I am a little bit embarrased for you here. Now maybe you want to reconsider and apologize to our friends and see what kind of lovely outfit they are able to gift you with. :shrug:
 
Sonja, I am so happy to hear how well your class work is going and your great progress in PT. Way to go!!! :thumb:

Now on another matter, you seem to be looking like a bit of an ingrate. :cry: You have two friends that care for you (Rose and MG) and you do not seem to be willing to accept the gifts that they want to bestow upon you in making a lovely and appropriate outfit for your trip. I am a little bit embarrased for you here. Now maybe you want to reconsider and apologize to our friends and see what kind of lovely outfit they are able to gift you with. :shrug:

You know BJ you are right! I think Rose and MG should come up with an outfit for BOTH of us! Solidarity! I love it! :wink:

MG and Rose, please accept my sincerest apologies and make a great out for both BJ and I! :happydance:
 
Sonja,

I am going to put on my creativity hat and think about this for a bit, would want it to be to austentacious or anything. What is your best color? Apology accepted even though there really was no offense taken.
 
Well let's see, I think I look great in peach, BJ what color are you choosing?????:happydance:
 
Well Hello Everyone :)

PT did not go well today! My knee "popped" and the kneecap slid over to the far right while I was walking on my crutches to do the treadmill. We tried to help it by taking the weight off of it so it would shift, but it would not budge. So no treadmill. I went back to the table, and Katie lifted the leg back up on the table and shifted the kneecap into its proper position, and then we put the brace on it. I was able to do other exercises with the brace, because it holds the kneecap in place. I was just bragging on that inside muscle last night! Slacker! :gaah: It needs to start assuming more than it has. I am so frustrated! 3 steps forward, 4 steps back is how I am feeling right now. :cry:
 
Well Hello Everyone :)

PT did not go well today! My knee "popped" and the kneecap slid over to the far right while I was walking on my crutches to do the treadmill. We tried to help it by taking the weight off of it so it would shift, but it would not budge. So no treadmill. I went back to the table, and Katie lifted the leg back up on the table and shifted the kneecap into its proper position, and then we put the brace on it. I was able to do other exercises with the brace, because it holds the kneecap in place. I was just bragging on that inside muscle last night! Slacker! :gaah: It needs to start assuming more than it has. I am so frustrated! 3 steps forward, 4 steps back is how I am feeling right now. :cry:

I'm sorry about your knee cap :sorry: I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. But! It's temporary, you and Katie will get that muscle working like it should be soon.
 
Sonja,

I am going to put on my creativity hat and think about this for a bit, would want it to be to austentacious or anything. What is your best color? Apology accepted even though there really was no offense taken.

The girls have put in their color requests. You really have your work cut out for you with those two. I'll be working on having the Emergency Squad and Search & Rescue at the ready.
 
Well Hello Everyone :)

PT did not go well today! My knee "popped" and the kneecap slid over to the far right while I was walking on my crutches to do the treadmill. We tried to help it by taking the weight off of it so it would shift, but it would not budge. So no treadmill. I went back to the table, and Katie lifted the leg back up on the table and shifted the kneecap into its proper position, and then we put the brace on it. I was able to do other exercises with the brace, because it holds the kneecap in place. I was just bragging on that inside muscle last night! Slacker! :gaah: It needs to start assuming more than it has. I am so frustrated! 3 steps forward, 4 steps back is how I am feeling right now. :cry:

Gosh Sonja, that sounds soooo frustrating. Rest, ice, elevate. This too shall pass, but can it please hurry up and pass??? I am with you feeling 3 steps forward 4 steps back as I think I must have twisted my knee or ankle today and it hurts from 4 inches above the knee down into my foot. :tantrum:

(((((hugs))))) and prayers!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom