Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

You two crack me up! :rotfl: But who is going to be buying new dishes for me everyday when you throw them out the window? And who is going to pay the vet bills when my sweet doggy eats the broken pieces with the food remnants?

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 I do hope that you are not cruel to animals!!! Misty is so sweet and trusting.
 
I love dogs! I would never mistreat that sweet puppy. Sonja and I will be glad to share our steaks with her.
You know, we could always get paper or plastic dishes, make sure no one gets hurt. And it would save you some work!
 
Intelligent - definitely, Supportive (hmm, I thought so but you don't want to help with the dishes and chores soooo I'm questioning myself on that:umm: ), Determined - to make the best of whatever comes your way, and Inspiring because you have a great attitude and know where to place your hope
 
The more the merrier I say! As long as BJ has credit that is! Tubing! We will add that to our list! BJ, I hope you have a lot of money saved up to take care of the group we will bring!
 
I love dogs! I would never mistreat that sweet puppy. Sonja and I will be glad to share our steaks with her.
You know, we could always get paper or plastic dishes, make sure no one gets hurt. And it would save you some work!
Yes, yes, plastic will be fine and I love dogs too! We will be good to Misty! Hmmm I wonder about bringing Brandy and Myra with me, they haven't seen much snow.
 
Intelligent - definitely, Supportive (hmm, I thought so but you don't want to help with the dishes and chores soooo I'm questioning myself on that:umm: ), Determined - to make the best of whatever comes your way, and Inspiring because you have a great attitude and know where to place your hope
Whew! i thought you might make up some stuff that wasn't on the list! :rotfl:
 
Wait, wait, wait!!! I forgot to add Imaginative. That is you for sure!!! Imagining that I have the money to take care of you all, all winter long... I like it and who knows maybe if you imagine it hard enough it will just happen, ya never know...
 
Sonja, I'm late to the party, but I believe your strengths to be:

Forward-Looking,
Supportive,
Courageous,
Determined,
Imaginative,
Independent
 
Hi Sonja, I would say that you are inspiring ( you have been such an inspiration to myself as well as others), supportive, courageous, straight- forward, determined,and intelligent. You are also ambitious for yourself, and in your efforts to help others. On a lighter note, mature, not sure if that works with all the hippo chasing, house crashing and steak eating journeys that you and a certain someone ( who shall remain nameless) are planning. Hope this helps!! Some of the words to describe you were not on the list :angel:
 
Sonja, I'm late to the party, but I believe your strengths to be:

Forward-Looking,
Supportive,
Courageous,
Determined,
Imaginative,
Independent
This is a week long project so you are never late to the party! Thanks Jamie!
 
Hi Sonja, I would say that you are inspiring ( you have been such an inspiration to myself as well as others), supportive, courageous, straight- forward, determined,and intelligent. You are also ambitious for yourself, and in your efforts to help others. On a lighter note, mature, not sure if that works with all the hippo chasing, house crashing and steak eating journeys that you and a certain someone ( who shall remain nameless) are planning. Hope this helps!! Some of the words to describe you were not on the list :angel:
Thank you,

What words would you use that were not on the list?
 
Wait, wait, wait!!! I forgot to add Imaginative. That is you for sure!!! Imagining that I have the money to take care of you all, all winter long... I like it and who knows maybe if you imagine it hard enough it will just happen, ya never know...
Now now BJ, anyone who can just take off and go to horse shows can support the "gang" we are bringing! We have more people asking. BJ do you think you could sleep on the couch, so your guests will be comfortable? :angel:

I think we might be adding more to the party, so let me rephrase that. BJ do you think you think you could sleep on the floor, or possibly even porch, so your guests could be comfortable?
 
I love dogs! I would never mistreat that sweet puppy. Sonja and I will be glad to share our steaks with her.
You know, we could always get paper or plastic dishes, make sure no one gets hurt. And it would save you some work!
Morning Glory, you are so right in thinking about saving BJ work!:heehee: After all, we will eat, crash, and head back out for more fun! No time to clean or anything that might take our energy! We must remember to tell BJ the BoneSmart mantra everytime she tries to get us to pick up after ourselves! :)
 
Hey, I am nothing if not thoughtful. :) With all the people that are likely to show up I wonder if BJ will even be able to find us that crowd. One thing for sure, I'll bet she learns how to slow down and rest after we all leave. So in the long run we are doing her a favor, you see. Are we the best friends ever or what!
 
Yes we are! We will wear something special to distinguish ourselves! How about beanies with airplane propellers attached! Just you and me on that idea though, so that it is a little easier to spot us in the crowd! :rotfl:
 
Yes. Mom, just as you say and no back talk either.----Got that Sonja and Morning Glory?
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
He's cheating--only a toboggan.
 
BJ, I was thinking it would make Morning Glory and I look sexy in our Beanie with the spin propellers whirling furiously in the breeze ESP. With MG wrapped from head to toe in bubble wrap and duct tape! I can just imagine all the guy 's we will attract! :rotfl:
 
:rotfl: but do you really want to attract 'those' guys??? I am pretty sure you can do better than that!

She is going to look like the Michelin Tire guy all wrapped like that, or a marshmellow woman... :loll:
 
Back
Top Bottom