Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

:rotfl: but do you really want to attract 'those' guys??? I am pretty sure you can do better than that!

She is going to look like the Michelin Tire guy all wrapped like that, or a marshmellow woman... :loll:
Well I must take care of my friends and MG seems to be warming to the idea!

I know there are some cute guys on the slopes, so I will keep MG close by as a conversation piece since she won't be able to talk! :heehee:
 
That's just what I was thinking BJ :loll:I can just imagine the type of guys I'd be attracting....I think they might be carrying butterfly nets and cute little jackets with all kinds of straps & buckles :yikes:
 
Well I must take care of my friends and MG seems to be warming to the idea!

I know there are some cute guys on the slopes, so I will keep MG close by as a conversation piece since she won't be able to talk! :heehee:

Oh, my.... This is starting to sound like a felony..... I really don't want to do jail time over this.... :loll:
 
Now now MG! Felony, Hardly! The reason you can't talk is we will have secured the bubble wrap around your head leaving eye and nose hole! That way I won't hear screaming! I have very delicate ears you know! :rotfl:
 
Hey Sonja, look what I found at the post office today!
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Yep, red and hot pink bubble wrap, and I told MG that I think she will look great in the hot pink.
 
Hey Sonja, look what I found at the post office today!
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Yep, red and hot pink bubble wrap, and I told MG that I think she will look great in the hot pink.
Yes she will, and after I have finished with the invention I am creating there is no way she will get hurt! :happydance:
 
You know that old, old saying, Sonja, "If you can't beat'em , join'em." Well, you guys are unbeatable, and I wouldn't miss out on the fun for anything---except maybe being unable to keep up with you young'uns.


Here I am [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 & here's the three of you
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
---I'll try my best to stay in the race [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Judy, I am so proud of you! Working to keep up with with two laid back people like BJ and I! Now MG keeps professing she is no athlete, just wait, until everyone sees her "flying" down the slopes! :heehee:
 
I sure hope someone video tapes this and puts it on YouTube well on second thought I'm willing to pay the price for admission just to watch you ladies go snow skiing especially wrapped up in bubble wrap, I can just see it now. Make sure you post the time and date along with the place of this event as I'm sure there will be plenty of us willing to watch. :happydance:
 
Yay! More company! We will need to bring in more bunk beds. You all better practice your climbing so you can get up in those top bunks to sleep. Now get on with your exercises and don't forget to ice and elevate too.
 
Bunk beds! Is that how you treat you honored guests? We are all expecting a queen or possibly King size bed, and separate bathrooms. You know how long it takes women to get ready, and by the time all of us are, the snow will melt! I do have an idea to add to your tent though, so we can have more bathrooms in the house. You can rent a port a potty and buy a shower curtain with a round rod, that way you can take care of all your needs outside. We can put a heat lamp on the water faucet so it won't freeze,and feed the water hose over the shower curtain! Presto, you have a bathroom! We can put a wash tub out there and you can use that to wash your hands before entering the house. We want you to come in after all to cook a nutrious breakfast before hitting the slopes! Oh, when you get in please wash your hands properly in the bathroom! We don't want to get sick! :yahoo: :thankyou:
 
Hey Sonja,

I guess we have to start creating your slopes outfit now that we have MG dressed. I am very handy with sewing and crafts so I think we can come up with something just stunning for you.
 
I am not in need of anything special, just give me some jeans, a t-shirt, jacket and goggles, and I will be good to go! :)

I know that BJ is going to say helmet but I NEVER fall, so why would I need one unless they plan on crashing into me! :rotfl:
 
Back
Top Bottom