Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I don't know what will be louder, the bubbles popping as I'm falling down the mountain or the ear piercing screams. On one of my first ski trips I got hit in the head with the lift chair because I didn't know enough to move:what: After all this trauma I doubt I'll be able to do any dishes. And you better send more than 2 guys to help get me off that mountain, there's a lot more of me now than there used to be.
Thanks for reminding me to add ear plugs to my list of things to bring on the trip! By the way, I got on the back of the snowmobile and held on TIGHT!:whistle: I didn't want to fall off!:rotfl: About an hour later I was skiing again when they had to rescue someone. They saw me and asked how I recovered so fast! I told them it was a miracle of tape!:happydance: Morning Glory, I'll bet we can find a way to quietly dispose of the dishes after we use them! That way you won't have any worries! I am only looking out for your well being after the bubble pop incident you know!:wink: I wonder if she has a window in her kitchen? We can always chunk them "out the window!":rotfl:
 
Ok people. I know this is a badddd time to ask this but since I have been writing on this forum for over 2 years some of you have gotten to know me quite well!:heehee:

My school project is asking for an assessment of my greatest strengths and I am supposed to ask some people that I have worked with or have had contact who might know me!:)

If you would be so kind if you think you know my personality and respond I would appreciate it.

The categories are Honest, Forward-Looking, Inspiring, Competent, Intelligent, Fair-Minded, Straightforward, Broad-minded, Supportive, Dependable, Cooperative, Courageous, Determined, Caring, Imaginative, Mature, Ambitious, Loyal, Self Controlled, Independent.

You can write down as many of these as you think fits my personality from what you know. BJ, I'm not sure you should answer this one! LOL:rotfl:
 
Where there's a will there's a way. I get out of doing work around here all the time, I'm sure we'll come up with a plan .... or...
I guess we could eat at the ski lodge while we're waiting for the paramedics to come pick me up. :heehee:
 
Well, BJ maybe I need you after all on commenting because I am supposed to find people that know me, but not real well. What impression do I leave when I respond to posts? When I discuss The story of my knees?

Anyone can answer, I just need some heartfelt opinions. Don't worry if you think I am pushy or something like that or even hardheaded. :wink:

I am going to tag a few people and the rest are welcome to join in. The more that answer the better I can process
Josephine; Jamie; BJ Mac; Morning Glory;@bottomshollow; skigirl;@Pooshay;
 
Sonja, I think your greatest strengths are that you are supportive, determined and intelligent. Those traits have helped you through this long ordeal with both your weight and with your knees. You are unfailing upbeat when you respond to posts and you have fought a long and courageous battle with MRSA. Kelly
 
Thank you Kelly! I try to stay upbeat but I don't know what I would have done if it hadn't been for my BoneSmart "family" and the faith that I put in God!:angel:
 
Straightforward, caring, supportive, mature.
 
Completely deserved kudos---but watch out or you'll have to ice your head!
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
I don't see hard-headed or stubborn on the list :heehee: It's hard to pick, a lot of them can apply to you [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 (not!)
Inspiring, supportive, straightforward & caring would be my top picks.
 
Well, I gave the option even though those two weren't on the list! LOL. Thanks for replying, and I am working on a chemical that will make bubble wrap stronger. We can also use duct tape when in doubt! :rotfl:
 
Okay, here goes---however, I will not be surprised if we learn later today that the rescue squad had to come by to get your head through the door. :loll: Inspiring, intelligent, supportive, courageous, determined, caring, and independent.

I would like to have said self controlled:whistle: ---but we all know about that one.
 
Sonja, you have become the backbone of the knee section here. Your experience and fortitude have been an irreplaceable example to others. :friends:
 
Okay, here goes---however, I will not be surprised if we learn later today that the rescue squad had to come by to get your head through the door. :loll: Inspiring, intelligent, supportive, courageous, determined, caring, and independent.

I would like to have said self controlled:whistle: ---but we all know about that one.
Now I would have thought self-controlled would have made the TOP of your list! :rotfl:
 
Sonja, you have become the backbone of the knee section here. Your experience and fortitude have been an irreplaceable example to others. :friends:

Thank you Jo! This forum has been here for me the whole time. I have been encouraged, uplifted, and humbled! There have been days when I just wanted to vent, and I knew where to go for people who TRULY understand! If you have walked the path, then you tend to understand a lot better!

Someone was saying the other day that the only people who usually continue to stick around, are those who have problems or are looking for advice. I stay, because I care about other people and if I can help them in some small way, then that is enough for me! I love living life again, and I want others to know, no matter how the surgery goes, I am still in control of the way I handle the outcome.

I have seen people become bitter and although I understand, that just isn't me. I am choosing to live again and be positive! No doctor was at fault for the infection, as I have had to repeat so many times to the general population.

I tell them, God takes care of me and never leaves me, so why should I worry about something so insignificant as 3 surgeries on my right knee? :wink:

I know, I am saying this and some are thinking, are you crazy? Not crazy just an imperfect human with a body that was compromised. :)
 
Where there's a will there's a way. I get out of doing work around here all the time, I'm sure we'll come up with a plan .... or...
I guess we could eat at the ski lodge while we're waiting for the paramedics to come pick me up. :heehee:
Hey maybe BJ has an account set up at the ski lodge! That way we can put all of our "comfort" food on her tab! I really hope they serve steak there! :rotfl:
 
If she doesn't have an account we could set it up in her name for her! As a favor of course. I'm sure she'd want only the very best for her special guests.
 
Yes yes, of course! What a great idea! I think the same should be said for the ski rentals, the boot rentals, and the snowboard rentals! Now you are going to try snowboarding aren't you! No guts no glory as they say! LOL:rotfl:

And we are very SPECIAL!:heehee:
 
How about the tube rentals---I suggested this on Morning Glory's thread
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
all hooked together laughing hysterically. Looks like a tube full of fun to me.
 
jebsw just said she'd like to come with us over on my thread. BJ's sure going to have a houseful. I wonder what her credit limit is??? :loll:
 
Back
Top Bottom