Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oh, you ARE a couple of BAD girls! Hatching plots, making devious plans, keeping secrets
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Oh, you ARE a couple of BAD girls! Hatching plots, making devious plans, keeping secrets
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Whatever are you talking about Judy? I am sitting in my recliner trying to remember where that danged knee brace is that holds the patella in place! Am I missing out on something that I should know about?!!:angel:
 
Sonja,
Just got caught up with your thread, wow, what a ride you have been on. I am so glad that you got that drug interaction figured out. I learned to check the interaction not only of the medications perscribed but also the over the counter and suppliments I take. Some of them you even have to look at the food interactions as they can affect the bodies absorption.
It sounds like you are doing great in school and have your winter vaction all mapped out.
It's great to see you in better spirits and back on track.
 
Thanks Dave! :)

Well, PT went well today and if I could just find the c-strap brace the rehab center gave me it would be even better, Katie used Kinesotape and that helped a lot. Called the dr. Today and said I couldn't keep anything on my stomach, so they switched me to Zofran. That stuff is pretty good! :yahoo: I ate lunch, and did not have any nausea! Thank goodness! :happydance:
 
Yep, I wrote it down after you recommended it! The medication I am taking is so strong to keep MRSA from ever returning. My body had gotten used to being without it for 6 weeks while I was on Daptomycin. When I started taking it again, my tummy did not like it one bit!:groan:
 
I am so glad to hear that you were able to eat lunch today. :happydance: Hang in there pardner!!! Long day at the horse show, but a good one.
 
Yep I have to get my appetite back for all those delicious steaks I will be eating this winter!:happydance:
 
hey.... I like steak. And I'm closer to PA. I even rode a horse about 40 years ago. That can't be right, I'll have to check the math on that. Can't be 40 years ago if I'm only 45.....
 
Oh, are you going to come for the winter now too??? Steaks and snowboarding, maybe some skiing... :whistle: The more the merrier! Younse better do your dishes though.
 
Oh, no! there's going to be more foxes in the hen house!
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
All up to no good--but having lots of fun.!
 
Well Morning Glory, you are welcome to come and spend the winter with us!

Wait a minute BJ! I thought we had maid service! What's this about us doing Our OWN dishes?! :rofsign:
 
Oh goodness aren't you girls going to be the maid service? Well if not we will have to all pitch in together, it will be fun. I am working to end my years as an indentured slave... Time to take care of me, but you are all more than welcome if you are willing to pull your own weight... :)
 
I think we're getting a raw deal Sonja.
I haven't been on skis in years! I wasn't very good back then, can't imagine what I'd be like now. Never mind doing dishes, I may need immediate medical attention. :yikes:
 
I think we're getting a raw deal Sonja.
I haven't been on skis in years! I wasn't very good back then, can't imagine what I'd be like now. Never mind doing dishes, I may need immediate medical attention. :yikes:
Morning Glory, we might be getting the raw end of the deal! I can see BJ making intentional messes and then blaming us! If you would like we can wrap you in bubble wrap before you ski! knowing that darned BJ though she will have popped all of the bubbles! I haven't skied since I was a senior in high school.... but isn't it like getting back on a bike after so many years!?:rotfl:

By the way there is one perk to hurting yourself when skiing! They come up the mountain with the snowmobile, and two good looking strong young men take you down. i twisted my ankle and found this out for myself!:heehee:
 
Now girls, no throwing yourselves down the mountain just to get attention!!! :spin: Oh Goodness! What am I going to do with you two? :umm:

Sonja, I never pop the bubbles before I use the bubble wrap!!! :rotfl: I may be in over my head with you. Thanks for making me laugh! :thankyou:
 
I don't know what will be louder, the bubbles popping as I'm falling down the mountain or the ear piercing screams. On one of my first ski trips I got hit in the head with the lift chair because I didn't know enough to move:what: After all this trauma I doubt I'll be able to do any dishes. And you better send more than 2 guys to help get me off that mountain, there's a lot more of me now than there used to be.
 
Back
Top Bottom