Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Here is a picture of Sonja and Me when she came to visit in Houston. She came to see me at work then we went and had dinner together.
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Dearest Sonja,
I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

Hang in there and come back to us when you can.

Love :loveshwr: and hugs :friends:! And prayers, of course.

Caryl
 
Sonja, I hope you are able to write soon and let us know you are okay. I think of you and say a prayer for you every day.
 
Sonja, praying you are well soon and able to do the things you love. What a journey you've been on!
 
I've heard from Sonja today, she's sent me several text messages. She is out of ICU and had been sent to rehab and was hoping that maybe they'd release her today. I'm sure that she will post here soon. She is doing well though. The prayers have been answered!!
 
I've heard from Sonja today, she's sent me several text messages. She is out of ICU and had been sent to rehab and was hoping that maybe they'd release her today. I'm sure that she will post here soon. She is doing well though. The prayers have been answered!!
Bonnie, I just read the recent posts. Thank you for the information and updates in Sonja. God Bless. Prayers added for Sonja and I hope to see even better news soon.
 
Sonja you have inspired so many. May the Lord be with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Add mine to the list of prayers for you, Sonja!
 
I'm new to your thread Sonya but have read through many of your pages. I'm praying for you and hope you are feeling better soon~
 
Back
Top Bottom