Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

when I go to see Maale for my yearly checkup next week!

I too next week go for my yearly check up, or first year checkup on my left knee. I haven't kept up much on Bonesmart lately, just pop by every now and again. Now I find you've pretty much been through the wringer this past year. My prayers go out to you.
 
I too next week go for my yearly check up, or first year checkup on my left knee. I haven't kept up much on Bonesmart lately, just pop by every now and again. Now I find you've pretty much been through the wringer this past year. My prayers go out to you.
It is SO good to hear from you! I miss you my friend!:friends:
 
Greetings Sonja ! It is I.....Diana, Queen of the promised Land ! Remember Me ? You have had quite
The go round health wise. I am so happy you are feeling better ! Guess who is doing her first 5 K
Saturday ? Thinking of you, Love Diana:loveshwr:
 
Greetings Sonja ! It is I.....Diana, Queen of the promised Land ! Remember Me ? You have had quite
The go round health wise. I am so happy you are feeling better ! Guess who is doing her first 5 K
Saturday ? Thinking of you, Love Diana:loveshwr:
Wow! Old friends popping in to cheer me up! It doesn't get any better than that!

Diana, to hear that you going to do a 5K is the best news I could hear! Please keep me posted as to how it went!:loveshwr: You are AMAZING my friend!
 
Well,

I just got back from the hospital after a stay since Saturday! The Hospitalist was wonderful! She was like "a bloodhound on the trail!"

My recurring pneumonia seems to be related to one of the heart drugs I was on. Doc came flying in and said, "did you take this heart drug?" I said "yes", and she started steroids immediately. It seems that if caught early, the "crystallizing" that is happening can be reversed!

I can still feel problems in my lungs. Today is the first day I have been able to get off of oxygen! I am back to breathing on my own. Going to take a little time away from exercise!:idea:
 
Good idea! At the moment, your body needs all its energy for healing. There's none to spare for additional exercise.

That's for sure! I feel like I have been run over by an 18-wheeler! I did not leave my apartment today! It is so tempting to go work out because Mission Fitness in right in front of my apartment complex! No, no, no!:ice:
 
Well......

Life is looking better! The doctor changed my allergy meds to a nasal spray called Qnal? Anyway, it has brought blessed relief. The allergies were triggering asthma, asthma to bronchitis, and bronchitis to pnuemonia! The glass in my lungs can still be felt if I breathe deeply but seems to be getting a little better everyday!:happydance:
 
So glad the solution may be as easy as a prescription change! Hope this does the trick ... you are overdue for months ... nay, years of complete good health!
 
Happy that you are feeling better! You need a nice vacation:). What heart med did they say was causing the lung probs? They just put my husband on a bunch and I want to check that it is not one of them. Tks



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wow. I have just finished reading your entire thread . You really are incredibly persistent and your perseverance is amazing!! I have been on this site for ages but work and study commitments have consumed me and I have only just returned to the site after about a year. I hope you sort out your latest health issues and continue to improve ❤️. I will pop in to check on your progress even if I don't comment much. Take care of yourself. You are amazing
 
@shelli22

Wow! Thanks so much for reading my threads! I'm sure it took awhile! God has gotten me through so much and I don't think I would have made it if I hadn't relied on my faith!

I am contemplating writing a book (besides this one) about my journey and donating some of the proceeds to BoneSmart! This site and people like you keep me going!:loveshwr:
 
That's a great idea! This forum has also been a great help to me. I get hope from reading others stories, emotional support when I'm down and every question ( even something silly) answered by those who have the expertise and offer their help.
 
That's a great idea! This forum has also been a great help to me. I get hope from reading others stories, emotional support when I'm down and every question ( even something silly) answered by those who have the expertise and offer their help.

There are no silly questions! All of us have probably asked the same things in our mind but didn't have the idea to ask someone else. People learn a lot just by reading others threads!

That's why I love being a Forum Advisor. I can help others who are going through similar issues that I have been through.:happydance:
 
Sonja @RestAssured needs your prayers. She is hospitalized Texas and intubated on a ventilator. She has double pneumonia evidently along with her pulmonary embolism. Sonja asked for prayers on Sunday night before they intubated her. I will certainly update you if I get any new news on her. I called her cell phone to check on her hoping that a family member might answer but it went straight to voicemail. I left a message and I'm hoping that eventually I'll get a call back. :prayer::angel:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom