Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I have been moved to inpatient rehab, which is no problem. They thought they would keep me a week, but now see me going home on Monday or Tuesday!:happydance:
 
Here is a picture of Sonja and Me when she came to visit in Houston. She came to see me at work then we went and had dinner together.
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Bonnie, I had so much fun shopping and visiting! Good times!:loveshwr:
 
Glad you may get home earlier than expected!
 
Well... Instead of heading home from rehab, I ended up in the CCU with pnuemonia and mitral valve stenosis. Will have testing done on the 12th to find out what the next steps will be! Finally leaving hospital today![emoji847]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I pray for a complete recovery for you. Take it easy and I hope the testing will find out if you have any problems and a way to fix them
 
Oh goodness! But I'm glad you're finally heading home! Maybe by the 12th you'll be all feeling great! Praying for your, Sonja.
 
Praying for you, Sonja!

I hope that, this time, you will have a good recovery. Hugs,my friend! :friends: :friends: :loveshwr:
 
This has been so frustrating! I am on oxygen and able to do very little! It is driving me crazy! I love exercising but have been pulled out of any exercise until they get this resolved!:gaah:
 
You want to get better and stay better, so let them figure this out, then you can exercise to your hesrt's delight.
 
:happydance:My knees are fantastic! The only problem with them is that I am not able to exercise enough and they want to get moving!

Now for the rest of the story:

After all the tests I had the week before last, the next day found me back in the hospital, but where my Mom lives. They had to call the cardiologist on call and she is Heaven sent! There are no answers yet, nut she told me today that she will keep working until she figures it out.

I am not the usual cardiac patient; I don't have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and the lungs don't seem to be the problem either. No mitral valve stenosis, no high typronan levels, nothing! We know that within two weeks my lungs fill up with fluid though and that I end up back in ICU.

I have switched to her because I am so impressed with her determination! She also told me that God is the greatest Physician and that He would help us find answers! Wow! to have a doctor say that and be so humble! God sent me to her. She was on-call so that's how I found her! (Now I know it wasn't a coincidence!) :wow::prayer:
 
I'm glad you found a dr you have confidence in, I'll be praying an answer and solution is found quickly.
 
Hello,

Update on everything:

Since I am not able to exercise or walk much my knees are getting stiff. I started trying to walk farther to get them loosened up.

I am having gastric reflux and I am aspirating at night. I have avoided the hospital for 6 weeks this time by sleeping in a recliner chair.

It is taking a long time to get over all of the aspiration pnuemonia attacks and hospitalizations, but every day I see a little improvement.

I will be excited when I get back to exercising full time again, but I am listening to my body this time. It has been 6 LONG months!:treadmill::upright:
 
Back
Top Bottom