Bless you! So helpful to others! Yes, I know you'll do it again, but please be careful.
I'm sorry Abby was weird - must have had something troubling her. I hope she feels better next time. She's been such a support to you.
I'm wondering if you swallowed a lot of air when you had your asthma attack in the pool? I know that, if I have a bad coughing fit due to laryngo-pharyngeal reflux (it's related to GERD), I swallow air and often getting rid of the air makes me vomit, too. Anyway, the consequence sure was nasty for you and I am truly glad it resolved itself.
Hugs to both you and Abby!
I'm sorry Abby was weird - must have had something troubling her. I hope she feels better next time. She's been such a support to you.
I'm wondering if you swallowed a lot of air when you had your asthma attack in the pool? I know that, if I have a bad coughing fit due to laryngo-pharyngeal reflux (it's related to GERD), I swallow air and often getting rid of the air makes me vomit, too. Anyway, the consequence sure was nasty for you and I am truly glad it resolved itself.
Hugs to both you and Abby!
New Zealand
Thank you! It is so nice to have people on this forum who have had similar experiences and can help me figure out why the attack might have happened!

Abby said my mind was in another world and I wasn't focusing. She said she never yelled though.... Ok well maybe not yelled but emphasis on Sonja Focus!
She said you know how you always have to be right? I have NO idea what she is talking about!
By the way my core has gotten a lot stronger! I am becoming a lean mean tenacious machine! Thanks Abby!
hahahha, that will get your attention don't ya think?

Now that it is over, Thursday will be my next milestone! Back into my tennis shoe from the boot!
! ...and time to give the boot the boot next!
