RestAssured
alpha
The fever and shaking are gone! I tried to talk Abby into working out today, but no dice! She had filled my spot. Well this morning when I woke up, I was glad she did because everything is gone except for a pounding headache! We walk 3 miles tomorrow, so I want to feel my best! Besides, I guess it might help to start eating again! I haven't had an appetite since Tuesday night! The sad thing is, when you DONT eat is just as destructive as when you binge, because the body goes into a metabolism lowering mode! 
So nothing good comes out of this experience!

So nothing good comes out of this experience!
United States
Kim and I walked almost 2 miles in 32 minutes. Now, I know that is too slow for the marathon but I am so excited to be back in the swing of walking! My foot and knee behaved beautifully!



I can only get better

You my friend, are doing fantastic! I am so proud of you!

Where you are Tenacious, I am Cautious 
You aren't going to be signing them up
Are you alright ? If so,