RestAssured
alpha
Tomorrow, I head for Dallas! Time to get rid of my boot and into my shoe so we can start marathon training! I can't wait!


I'm up with that!Keep in mind, she will make sure you always give your best effort!





United States
Can you remind us again of the date of the half-marathon?


(OK they did stop once to pick some blueberries..lol)!

Too say I am sore would be an understatement!



.... Will report tomorrow night! I hope @RunA42K is doing well... I miss my buddy!

Yep, most of my body was protesting getting up early and working out, and the "speaking part" or the mouth as it is referred to,h

I'll post on my thread...@Celle,
You know I just have to shake the rust off this week because of being confined to a boot! Tomorrow, I have Abby and more marathon training at 8:30 am followed by her suggestion to get back into yoga! The yoga class is 1 1/2 hours long, but it is supposed to be relaxing..... Will report tomorrow night! I hope @RunA42K is doing well... I miss my buddy!
![]()
I know that will shock some of you, and I doubt I workout tomorrow either! My sinuses are killing me!


United States
We have all kinds of bugs going on around here.
