Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

:rotfl:Well, yes, but remember this is a secret! I'm glad you received the secret decoder ring I sent you!

Actually it would me Pump! LOL...but if you prefer Plump it shall be granted. welcome yo the secret decoder club!

Just, I hope you had a light supper, because you are the official eater destroyer of the club posts!
 
@RestAssured
I wanna play...:friends:My secret code name is "WARRIOR" Your mission if you should choose is....
Bring some cold air to Massachusetts before I :thud: Sonja, I know you don't like complaining, but
HOT, MUGGY weather is not my Finest time of year. I want this...:ice:& this... :martini:
Rant Over...:tantrum:
I hope your Foot is getting better, Keep :swim: Nemo, Your'e doing great :egypdance:
Thinking of you,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Well,

To all of you complaining about the heat, we have air conditioning running 24/7!:ice: @new knee in June , your secret decoder ring must have gotten lost in the mail because your "secret" name is New!:snork:
 
I am NOT complaining about the heat, I love the heat! I complain about the cold, well, its more like whining about the cold, I just don't like it!

So its Rest, Pump, NewKnee and Just?...lol! Or Just, Rest, NewKnee, Pump?...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@new knee in June ,

Now if you had named yourself Warrior Princess to begin with then we would call you Warrior. The rules of the secret decoder club must be upheld, in order to keep chaos and disorder from reigning!:rotfl:

Another reason you can't be called Warrior, is you would invite all of those cavemen that you have hiding in your house to liven up the party and then hog them all for yourself!:cool:
 
@RunA42K ,

I am so excited! Abby is going to power walk with us in the Houston Marathon! She is a terrific trainer and she has a heart of gold. I am so glad that she came into my life! :happydance:
 
You make us almost feel like Abby is one of us Bonesmarties. Yay, Abby!
 
You make us almost feel like Abby is one of us Bonesmarties. Yay, Abby!

Well, she will be in some of the pictures with @RunA42K, @turtle68, and me! We are going to meet our time goal and no doubt SHATTER it! Abby says she pushes me harder than she does any other client, because she knows I am capable of so much more, and that I will never quit!:yahoo:
 
@RestAssured
I don't want to argue :heehee: "New, it is... ( How Boring ) Does @turtle68 know she is walking in a
Marathon with you ? I think she should be told, so she can train for it.:shocked:
Have a great weekend :friends:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:This is how fast I walk...:bolt:
 
@new knee in June,

Thank you for understanding "club protocol!" You see this club started w @JustmeT when several of us mistakenly thought her name was Justine!:rotfl: So, she asked us why we called her Justine, and it went from there. Tessa, as she calls herself in real life; became Just to me! We have been on the forum for awhile together now, and although I'm sure she has some "other" interesting names for me, she has yet to share them!:rofsign:
 
Well I have an update on my weight loss journey;

Unfortunately, I am back up to 260 from my lowest of 255.:doh:

The good news is my body fat percentage is down to 38%! When I started working with Abby it was 49%!:happydance:

I lost inches everywhere the past three weeks except my thighs. :yahoo:

I asked Abby to challenge me on the weight loss, so I have a goal of 10 pounds to lose in the next two weeks!:happydance:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@RestAssured
I don't want to argue :heehee: "New, it is... ( How Boring ) Does @turtle68 know she is walking in a
Marathon with you ? I think she should be told, so she can train for it.:shocked:
Have a great weekend :friends:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:This is how fast I walk...:bolt:
Turtle will be doing a 5K and meeting us at the finish Line for the 13.1 half marathon!:happydance:
If that is how fast you walk, we are signing you up!:rotfl:
 
@new knee in June - You're right - I won't be walking in the 1/2 marathon on January but I will be there watching as my daughter and her friends will be there walk/running the 1/2. I am going to try and walk a 5K in the fall in the medical center for Texas Heart Institute which will be an achievement for me because my knee still doesn't like walking too much, I can do a couple of miles but still swell afterwards. Grateful for every step I take without pain though.
Dorothy
 
@RestAssured
I figured I would conform to your rules ( I know I can't argue with you ):heehee: After all,
Your Masters is in Mediation. I wouldn't stand a chance :heehee: Great job on losing inches :yay:
That's better than losing lbs. You are AWESOME :yes!:
@turtle68
Good Luck with your 5K :egypdance:I'm the same, I have to work on distance :walking:After 1 mile
My Knee likes to sit down ( Or, maybe I do :heehee:)
Have a Wonderful Weekend Ladies,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@RunA42K,

Get ready because I am on way to Houston the 23rd through the 27th of July! I want to see shoes, shoes, and more shoes! :loveshwr::happydance:Hokas especially!
 
Back
Top Bottom