Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oh my goodness Sonja! You now stabbed your thumb with a knife yesterday?????:yikes: Is there no end to you woman? You worry us to death, for crying out loud!!!!!:hairpulling: Did you need stitches? Please try and stay ou of harms way!:bow:
 
Sonja doesn't want to leave any body part out of getting it's fifteen minutes of pain, I mean fame... Goofy girl
 
Sonja doesn't want to leave any body part out of getting it's fifteen minutes of pain, I mean fame... Goofy girl

That is so true Debbie! When I had Pat's pocket knife, I was thinking "What Body part can I stab to create a media sensation today!" :snork:

If I weren't so shy it might have been worse! :rotfl:

Signed

"The Shy One" :blush:

Jacky,

No stitches! I did not want to get to the ER just for them to test me for diabetes and send me home! :rotfl:

That has happened 3 times now, and I don't think I want round number 4!

I used steri strips and pulled it together! It is doing better today! :happydance:
 
:happydance: I am glad that I only have my problem also! I am always up to something because life is just to short! :happydance:

I have pictures I will post as soon as I get to my computer! I need to show my growth from last month to this month, and my Cozumel shirt from the cruise!
 
Pictures of my weight loss in purple shirt from January 29th and t-shirt from Cozumel (picture taken march 29th 2013) from March 2011 that fit at the time of purchase!:)
The light orange shirt 1 month ago!:happydance: [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    12 14 2012.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 180
Congratulations Sonja! The photos show an amazing transformation in progress - you should be so proud of yourself! :yay:
 
You look beautiful! Congratulations on the changing of the T-shirts!
Rock on!
Sandy
 
Sounds as if you should stay out of the kitchen and the car, wrap yourself in cotton wool (what the heck is cotton wool anyway?) and just work on your papers! LOL...seriously slow down a bit and be more careful.
 
Sounds as if you should stay out of the kitchen and the car, wrap yourself in cotton wool (what the heck is cotton wool anyway?) and just work on your papers! LOL...seriously slow down a bit and be more careful.

Gosh, I will try and slow down, but my life seems to be in the full speed ahead mode now! Trouble is, I love it! I am back to competing against myself to become better and stronger every day! I have a wonderful personal trainer who not only inspires me physically, but spiritually, and emotionally! She is also starting massages! :happydance: Who can ask for more! :happydance:
 
Soooo, do we need fireproof bubble-wrap now??? You are not trying to burn down the house now are you? Slow down, take it easy, but don't look at me for how to do that as I haven't yet learned how. Well, I did soak in the jacuzzi tub the other night and just take care of me for once in my life, and it was heavenly. Now if I could just learn how to do that kind of thing more regularly...

Keep up the good work!
 
Back
Top Bottom