Revision TKR Still having difficulty .... from Amberpep

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it Abby! You probably can't get in too quick anyways!
 
Welllllllll ......... didn't call today. With his surgical patients, usually it takes no more than a week to see him. I don't know why I'm so hesitant at this when I was not with the TKR. Using the excuse that "they'll call me."
:rolleyes:
I wonder if they also sent him a copy of the DVD or just gave it to me? Hmmmmmm ................
abby
 
Hi Pumpkin .... with as much as this is interfering with my walking and doing almost anything, you'd think I'd call immediately. I guess I'm afraid of what I'll hear.
abby
 
I'm beginning to doubt it. Maybe he doesn't have a copy of the DVD. Doctors around here are notoriously bad about calling patients with results. Sort of seems unfair but it's the way they are.
My knee is really bad today .... I'll have to wear that soft elastic brace as my daughter and her little girl (8) are coming up from VA about noon.
Take care Pumpkin ..... it's always good to hear from you.
abby
 
Abby,

Sort of seems unfair but it's the way they are.
Sounds like you better give them a call. Who knows maybe your knee is acting up to give you a nudge to call the OS. Bet your knee will feel better if you call and set up that appointment.
Glad you will be seeing your Daughter and Grand Daughter, enjoy your time with them.
 
Enjoy your daughter and granddaughter. Feel better! We care.
 
I'm going to call them on Monday .... I think they have had way long enough. Am having a wonderful weekend with my daughter and 8 year old granddaughter, but I'm paying for all the walking.
abby
 
Hi Abby, I think it would be better to know if the scan has shown anything then you can plan around that. Sitting worrying in no-mans-land can't be doing your stress levels any good. Take care. Margaret
 
Yea, I'm going to call him Monday to set up an appt. It never rains but it pours, I've had a bloodshot eye for 2 weeks, went to my Internist - pinkeye - odd because it's only in one eye. She gave me eye drops, prednisone, and a oral antibiotic. She said if it didn't get better see my Opthalmologist as it's possible it is an orbital infection, whatever that is. Pred. is gone, still taking the others .... will call him Monday too. Guess this is a week of doctors. :bored:
abby
 
Glad you are planning to call to set up the follow up for you knee, yes take the disk with you, in case they do not have the information yet.
Sorry to hear about the pink eye, just one more thing to have to manage.:flabber:
 
Hope you have a nice visit with tour daughter and granddaughter. Hope you get through to the doctor in Mondaty. You don't deserve to live with this pain.
 
Good grief, I'm falling apart! The knee and now the eye. My Internist told me if my own Opthalmologist couldn't see me Monday, I'm to go to another ..... she believes it could be Orbital Cellulitis. And, I'm a little surprised my O.S. has not called me. I had the bone scan done almost 2 weeks ago. I know he's busy, but ......
Talk to you all again soon.
abby
 
Abby,:swoon:
I hope you can get this all taken care of next week, first the eye, then setting up your knee appointment.
Hoping no other parts decide to fall off in the meantime.
Here is a little chicken dance for some entertainment.:chuckmarch::chuckmarch:
 
I just love all of the different emoticons everyone uses. So fun! :)
 
Hi there ..... Love the chicken dance .... they look like my relatives! :loll:
I'm going to call my Opthalmologist first thing in the morning, and set that up IF he can squeeze me in tomorrow. If not, I'm going to another one ..... I can't mess with this from what my Internist said. I'm still surprised my O.S. has not called me with the results of the bone scan. That just seems odd. I keep thinking that maybe there's nothing wrong and I just have to live with this pain. That's not a very pleasant thought. It's a rare doctor around here who does call ... just my Gyn. Well, I'll be calling my O.S. tomorrow too. Summer is coming, my favorite season, and I would love it if the knee was fixed up by then ..... unrealistic? Maybe.
Take care friend,
abby
 
Dear Abby,
"Pick up the phone and make it happen!" That's one of my favourite quotes from The X-Files! :heehee:

Seriously, I don't think your OS is going to phone you, so it's time to call him. Then you'll know, one way or the other. Not knowing must feel so bad. :console2:

I hope you get to see an ophthalmologist today, too. Got to get the eye sorted out before anything is done about the knee.

Best wishes. :flwrysmile:
 
Abby,
I agree with Celle, you need to call the OS for a follow up appointment. They are not going to call you.
First, arrange your eye appointment, then call the OS. Orbital Cellulitis requires prompt treatment, do not delay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom