Revision TKR Still having difficulty .... from Amberpep

Status
Not open for further replies.
amber - you're worried about the radiation in a bone scan? It's hardly as much as in an standard xray!
 
Tomorrow for you bone scan, and being on your way to finding some answers.:SUNsmile:
 
Abby,
Thinking of you.
How did the bone scan go?
Let us know how you are doing.
 
Abby,
We have not heard from you since you bone scan, getting a little worried. Post when you can.
:friends:
 
Sending you best wishes for your bone scan results this week.
Hope you are rested up from the Celtic Festival.:loveshwr:
 
Hi Abby - thinking of you. Hope you are just exhausted from a busy and enjoyable Celtic festival. Xoxo
 
Hi there friends .......
You're absolutely right Jozilla .... I didn't realize how much being part of the 20 person staff at the Festival would take out of me. I'm really tired. We had 7500 people come throughout the day .... it was wonderful.
I did have the bone scan last week and they gave me a DVD ..... no way I'm watching that ..... with my kind of imagination,I would probably see spiders on the scan!
His office has not called me, so I guess I'm to call them. Admittedly I've been putting it off. Right now I don't feel like having him do anything, but I know something is wrong. I guess I'll wait another few days and then call.
It's good to be back here .... feels more "normal" .... unless someone has been through these surgeries and whatever comes afterwards, they don't get it. I'll let you know when I have an appointment with my O.S. I may call tomorrow.
abby
 
Glad to hear the festival went well and you are now getting some much needed rest.
Wishing you all the best with your OS, sooner you know, the sooner you will have this behind you.
 
Hi Pumpkin ..... I know I need to call them.....just dragging my feet I guess. I guess I'd better call them tomorrow.
Good to hear from you,
abby
 
Abby,
I am a procrastinator, so understand your not being in a hurry. Call them when you are ready, and you do not have to do anything until you are ready.
 
Hi Amber - just so good to hear that all is well. The festival was such a great success no wonder you are exhausted! I agree with Pumpkln - call your doctor when you are ready! However I would look at the CD and see all kinds of stuff! Spiders and moths too! Take care and keep us updated.
 
Hi Jozilla .... you're funny .... look at the spiders and moths! :heehee: I'm still sort of recuperating and catching up from the weekend. I think I'll call for an appt. for next week. He can tell me about the spiders and moths.
abby
 
Good morning everyone ..... well, I have not called my O.S. yet since I'm wearing the soft brace and that feels really good, so I've sort of put it off. I keep thinking he won't find anything and it's "all in my head." I thought he would have gotten a copy of the DVD and the paper report, and then they'd call me, but maybe I'm the only one with the DVD .... I don't know about that. I absolutely must call and I know that.
abby
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom