HI NANA ...... It's been awhile since I've visited with you all. I thought being a senior citizen meant they were the "golden years." RIGHT! I must have missed them.
Well, I've finally moved down here to Harrisonburg, VA, just last week. My daughters had set up the furniture, stocked my pantry and frig. and put several home made meals in it. I was so surprised and blessed.
I have a duplex, 3 years old and it's twice as big as my condo ..... but, I do miss my condo, my friends, my church, and the Scottish Society I was involved with. I never even got dressed today. I guess I'll shower, put on a clean nightie, and then just read or something like that.
My knee, after the revision, is now fantastic. It rarely hurts (unless it's going to rain) and I couldn't be more pleased. I have decided that if ever need anymore bone surgery, I am going back to Olney, MD to the surgeon who worked on my knee before .... he's excellent and I have confidence in him.
If any of you live down this way, shout out a "hi" ..... it would be good to know I'm not alone .... sure feels that way sometimes.
abby (Barb)
