rainmaker
junior member
Hello fellow hippies,
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH SOMNE ADVICE PLEASE?
I continue to do really well, and was signed off by both the surgeon & physios last week, no restrictions. The new hip feels great and I get very little discomfort - just a little tightness around the op site, as it's still mending internally. I've done quite a lot of walking - enjoying my new found freedom. Probably overdoing it a bit... (as you know, it's typical me).
Last Monday, out of the blue, my left hip started complaining. Mostly soft tissue soreness, glutes and a little on the inside of the thigh. So I eased up on the walking. It's better, but still there. I asked the surgeon what he thought and he said: “Probably just overdoing it a bit - nothing to suggest that there is a significant problem on the left side. Just stretching exercises - could get the physios to have a look”.
Anyone had a similar occurrence of discomfort in the 'good' hip in the first few weeks after the op?
I'd be very grateful for any input. I can't shake a small suspicion that it's more than a soft tissue strain.
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH SOMNE ADVICE PLEASE?
I continue to do really well, and was signed off by both the surgeon & physios last week, no restrictions. The new hip feels great and I get very little discomfort - just a little tightness around the op site, as it's still mending internally. I've done quite a lot of walking - enjoying my new found freedom. Probably overdoing it a bit... (as you know, it's typical me).
Last Monday, out of the blue, my left hip started complaining. Mostly soft tissue soreness, glutes and a little on the inside of the thigh. So I eased up on the walking. It's better, but still there. I asked the surgeon what he thought and he said: “Probably just overdoing it a bit - nothing to suggest that there is a significant problem on the left side. Just stretching exercises - could get the physios to have a look”.
Anyone had a similar occurrence of discomfort in the 'good' hip in the first few weeks after the op?
I'd be very grateful for any input. I can't shake a small suspicion that it's more than a soft tissue strain.
United Kingdom
Difficult! If possible, purchase a new pair
. (is this a hip forum?
. Went swimming and running along the shore. Please send some rain to Germany. They are having a water shortage
. I wish you good health. Best wishes - Constanze
Let us know how it goes when you return.
and wish you a 
