September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires ​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
2 Sept 13 Red Shoe​
3 Sept 13 Hipsy, @55beachgirl​
5 Sept 13 Deafdogz, Steph7409​
8 Sept 13 Inspiration​
9 Sept 13 Lt. Columbo 's son (his second), 55beachgirl​
10 Sept 13 Lisybug (her second), @hipnothoppin, @ptnanny​
11 Sept 13 Skay (her first), Kerilyn (her second), Vetgirl​
12 Sept 13 stronggal​
13 Sept 13 Saskskyboy​
16 Sept 13 Road Glider​
17 Sept 13 inthebeginning, Sassypants​
19 Sept 13 AlbertaGirl​
24 Sept 13 yampster (her second), UHOHHO (HO excision from THR)​
25 Sept 13 Skay (her second)​
30 Sept 13 Butterfly​
 
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
Saskskyboy, you have been officially added to the September surgey list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Red Shoe, Stillnuts, Albertagirl, Im with all of you! Mine on the 12th....SCARED but know it will be a new chapter in my life. Pls keep contact with me, I lov all the support and hope i can encourage all of you too. :blush:
 
Are you able to add my name to the list? ptnanny
 
I dont see my name on there...should be the 12th:blush:
 
Hipsy and beachgirl. My sincere apologies for not getting on here before your surgeries to wish you good luck....my daughter fractured her finger on the weekend so I'm an expert at specialist appts now!!! Hope it all went well....I am looking for your recovery threads

Good luck to Deafdogz and Steph7409...I hope it all goes well xxx
 
Vetgirl, I hope so too! but whatever they need to do is going to help you be a better person and move with ease!!!! I have to have mine replaced, its the size of a golf ball instead of tennis ball........13th of this month. Lets keep in touch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom