September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am home. Had my right hip replaced on September 10th. The only issue I have had is nausea/vomiting dizziness for the first 2 days. Could not keep anything down. And could not start my PT. About 6 hours after they took out the epidural, I was ready to eat and ready to start PT. Pain has been minimal. Thanks so much for all the support and information on this site. You gave me the courage to get this done.
 
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
2 Sept 13 Red Shoe​
3 Sept 13 Hipsy, @55beachgirl, @sunsetbiking​
5 Sept 13 Deafdogz, Steph7409​
8 Sept 13 Inspiration​
9 Sept 13 Lt. Columbo 's son (his second), @55beachgirl​
10 Sept 13 Lisybug (her second), @hipnothoppin, @ptnanny, @Stillnuts​
11 Sept 13 Skay (her first), Kerilyn (her second), Vetgirl​
12 Sept 13 @stronggal​
13 Sept 13 @Saskskyboy​
16 Sept 13 Road Glider, @Bletch, @yakafluss 's dad​
17 Sept 13 inthebeginning, @Sassypants​
19 Sept 13 AlbertaGirl​
23 Sept 13 @deb63, @Roofmaster (his second)​
24 Sept 13 yampster (her second), UHOHHO (HO excision from THR)​
25 Sept 13 Skay (her second)​
30 Sept 13 Butterfly​
 
Well done to everyone who has gone to the other side and good luck to those who are next!!!!
 
Looks like I am next! I am so ready for this. Someone said to me it is like a pregnant woman n her ninth month. By then I are ready to have the baby. Well I am definitely ready. I can't take the pain anymore. Looking forward to life on the other side!
 
Thanks all. But not to or row. Surgery is Monday sept 23
 
Good luck for Monday deb63, we will be waiting for you on the recovery side :)
 
Good luck deb63 for you tomorrow can't come soon enough!
 
Heard the theme song from rocky today. How appropriate. I am ready! Tomorrow here I come!
 
Let's go deb63 and Roofmaster! Tomorrow will be here before you know it and you will be walking into the other side in no time!

We will be waiting!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Hello Everyone!

I had surgery, RTHP, on Aug 30/13 I can't find the "August Buddies" Is there a chance I could be added to the September buddies?? I have been hanging out and reading the forum for several weeks prior to the surgery. I found this site in a google search for information regarding THR

I'm a 47yrs female from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice to be here and logged in from out of the shadows LOL
 
ElleCat, I'm so sorry that you did not get on the August surgery list; and since you are not having surgery in September, I cannot put you on this list either.

If you want to know which members had surgery in August, click on the Search option on the white line at the top of the page. Type in "August Hot Shots", then drop down and select "Hip Replacement Pre Op Area" as the forum to search, then click search. The thread for the August surgery list will come up for you and you can check it out.
 
well good luck to the last of our september buddies....hasnt the month flown

special mention to Butterfly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom