Vetgirl. Yes, almost time for us. I am ready, although feeling a little jittery this afternoon. I feel ok about the surgery, I am nervous for the pain after, and for the recovery time. How are you feeling?
Put me down for tomorrow too 9/10/13. Looking forward to getting this done but really getting nervous now. Couldn't sleep last few nights think its a combination of pain and nerves. Well at this time tomorrow we will be on our way to the hospital. But off to work today!
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
Stillnuts and Bletch, you have both been officially added to the September surgery list!
Bletch, Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
sunsetbiking, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!
Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Recovery forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.