Guest viewing is limited

September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...lots of meltdowns in the last week....seems pretty normal
 
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires ​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
2 Sept 13 Red Shoe​
3 Sept 13 Hipsy​
5 Sept 13 Deafdogz, Steph7409​
8 Sept 13 Inspiration​
9 Sept 13 Lt. Columbo 's son (his second)​
10 Sept 13 Lisybug (her second)​
11 Sept 13 Skay (her first), Kerilyn (her second), Vetgirl​
14 Sept 13 Want 2 Walk Beau​
17 Sept 13 inthebeginning​
19 Sept 13 AlbertaGirl​
24 Sept 13 yampster (her second), UHOHHO (HO excision from THR)​
25 Sept 13 Skay (her second)​
30 Sept 13 Butterfly​
 
hi Butterfly
thanks for the reassuring words i have had a few surgerys in my life but this for some reason is absolutley terrifying to me :scary:hopefully we can help each other through it all before and after surgery :console2:take care xx
 
sorry Vetgirl that was meant to include you too, im still getting used to tagging and stuff lol , :ok: xx
 
Hipsy I too have had lots of surgery and know what you men about this one being more terrifying
 
#2 (rt) is scheduled for Sept 24. I'll admit to feeling a bit apprehensive even though I've "been there, done that" if only because the recovery from my first went really, really well. The only hold up was having to modify some of the exercises because my repaired hip had so much more ROM than the other.

Good Luck to all the Sapphires! :happydance:
 
Well. I just joined the forum today. I just got the call...September 17 is my date with destiny! THR on my right side. It all hasn't sunk in in yet. I don't even have the words to explain what I'm feeling as I'm not really feeling anything yet, still numb from the news. 3 months ago, I would have laughed at you if you told me I was getting a hip replace this year. Heck, I was planning on running a marathon in October!
 
Hi all,

My surgery is scheduled for 9/5 and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been in pain for years (not so much my hip, but all the muscles in my "bad" leg) but this past year has been miserable. I've been getting myself organized and have found lots of helpful information here and elsewhere on the web. Good luck to all of us!
 
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
Steph7409, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!



Please start a thread of your own in the hip replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post in your own thread.
 
hi steph welcome , my ops 3/9/13 nervous but will be glad to get my life back , i know what u mean about the pain it gnaws away at u , i cant wait to be able to walk my son to school with out pain also to know that im going to make it to the school , if u need a chat or a rant feel free it helps i find lol :gaah: x
 
Thanks for the welcome. I too am nervous but hopeful. I'm so tired of limping!

I'm off to do my little set of exercises.
 
Hi and welcome. I think we will all be getting to know each other and our new hips intimately over the next few weeks.

Good luck
 
Hey guys Im having RTHR September 10th!! Last year I had LTHR July 3rd 2012
 
I'm scheduled for Sept 24th. excision of HO from RTH (dec '11) radiation on 25th....counting sleeps!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom