September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to be home! My hip without a doubt feels different. Surgery went very well, I had quite a team of surgeons, I guess because my condition was so unusual. My primary surgeon removed the bone and also replaced my liner, it made sense to make it brand new again. After radiation I spiked a fever and had redness like infection but it's subsiding with antibiotics.
PT impressed with my progress as so am I. I fatigue quickly so lots and lots of R&R.
Good luck to those waiting and I'm jumping to the other side now!
 
Vetgirl Thanks for your kind thoughts. I am anxious, but glad to be getting this first one done. Glad you are doing so well!

Peace and love to you.
 
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
2 Sept 13 Red Shoe​
3 Sept 13 Hipsy, @55beachgirl, @sunsetbiking​
5 Sept 13 Deafdogz, Steph7409​
8 Sept 13 Inspiration​
9 Sept 13 Lt. Columbo 's son (his second), @55beachgirl​
10 Sept 13 Lisybug (her second), @hipnothoppin, @ptnanny, @Stillnuts​
11 Sept 13 Skay (her first), Kerilyn (her second), Vetgirl​
12 Sept 13 @stronggal​
13 Sept 13 @Saskskyboy​
16 Sept 13 Road Glider, @Bletch, @yakafluss 's dad​
17 Sept 13 inthebeginning, @Sassypants​
19 Sept 13 AlbertaGirl​
23 Sept 13 @deb63, @Roofmaster (his second)​
24 Sept 13 yampster (her second), UHOHHO (HO excision from THR)​
25 Sept 13 Skay (her second)​
30 Sept 13 Butterfly​
 
Wahoo... Butterfly is the last of our September Sapphires, we are so looking forward to seeing her across the line - good luck :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom