THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

@SarahBee glad you're able to start getting on with your life but please check back once in a while. It's been great to hang out with you here for the while I have. Best wishes for a great, fun filled summer.
:friends:
 
Sara, you will be missed! :cry:
I've loved following your journey this far and your generous, kind contributions here have supported and encouraged many. I've enjoyed your sense of humor also. Thank you.
Please stop by with updates periodically, we'd love to hear how you're doing.
Blessings always! :loveshwr:
@SarahBee
 
:hi: Hey ho, fellow hippies! Happy Saturday! I have had a great week and have been busy with some shopping, some cleaning, playing games with my grandchildren. Also doing some at home internet work for grins and giggles! :eyebrows:

The other day, without thinking, I walked down the stairs. Felt so good to just do it! I'm still relatively pain free, other than an occasional twinge here and there. I am able to sleep on either side now, which is a real blessing. I can flop around to my heart's content. Finally the night time nature calls have also tapered off to maybe once per night. :sleeep:

I am trying to find the perfect shoes for summer. I need to replace all the ones that have worn soles from my listing and leaning days. A little fearful of sandals. Need closed heels.

While I'm visiting here, I need to catch up with everyone. Take care everyone. Tag me if i can be of help or encouragement. Now.... To see what you all have been up to! :) :-) (:
 
I can see I'm going to have to spend some time this weekend, catching up with all of you. You've all been so busy!
 
Wonderful to see what you have been up to @SarahBee The sleep and playing with your grandchildren sounds so wonderful! Please come visit when you have a little time. I am feeling the pull back to a busier life so understand. It’s a good thing. I will always treasure the friendships I have made here. Take care and enjoy your summer! ❤️
 
Hi Sarah,
What a lovely surprise. It's nice to read how well you're doing at just a little over six weeks post op.
I hope you'll continue to drop by with periodic updates. Recoveries such as yours are very inspirational to those visiting from the pre-op side, or in very early recovery. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great evening and Sunday. Until next time...:wave:
@SarahBee
 
So happy to see your thread pop up and even more happy to hear how good you are doing! Sounds like everything is going great... there’s no stopping you now!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@SarahBee Hello! So happy you are doing well. I am looking forward to that first big thing I just do without thinking. I know it's coming soon. So funny about shoes, I tried on ALL my sandals this week and could wear them all. That hasn't happened in over a year! One of my small but happy victories. Thanks for checking in and continuing to inspire us. :loveshwr:
 
I am thrilled to see you pop in and spread a bit of love! I have missed you a LOT! Sounds like you are really reclaiming your life and enjoying every minute of it! I have just started to forget my cane in the house and not even realize I've done it until someone points it out. Sadly, when I do, I am limping so must try to remember it a bit longer. My husband has suggested tying it to my earring!?!?
I hope you take the time to check in a bit more, I love hearing how you are doing :roseshwr:
 
:wave:@SarahBee
Was so happy to see you on the forum and doing so well!
Wishing you a wonderful healthy summer catching up on all the things that make you happy!:friends:
 
I have run up against a problem and I hope someone here might have some answers! I need shoes! Lightweight summer shoes with closed heel and toes for preference. I thought I had found pair but they come too high on the top of my foot. I still have some swelling (op side) so need something not choking me there. Suggestions? :walking::walking::walking:
 
Hi @SarahBee
Have you tried Skechers Go Walks? I have a couple pair of slip ons. One a lightweight ballerina type flat in a neutral color that I grab most often. I like looking online at Zappos for shoes because someone models most of their styles and they carry brands you can commonly find elsewhere, such as Kohls or DSW if you have either close by and want to see and try on in person.
Have a great Monday!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom