THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

I've never had staples so.... Perhaps my imagination runs wild when I think of that :heehee:

Hahaha! The thought and look of them unnerve me. Something so Frankenstein about them!
I'm happy I didn't have them even though most don't seem bothered. I don't understand how a bunch of little steel pieces in your leg don't tug, pull or HURT!
 
I may have pulled something. Or maybe just over did it a bit. I have a pain in my thight, just below the groin when I walk. I'm thinking this may be from practicing big people stair stepping, because that is where it aches. So I'm iced and resting.
 
Most often we can trace our pain back to over activity or a particular movement.
Your coarse of action is wise. I hope you find relief soon. I'm sure you will.
@SarahBee
 
Pretty sure I'm going to lose my mind here! My groin and thigh hurt so much. I really don't know what I've done. My right leg is doing the restless leg thing tonight. Think I should just chalk it up to tired and go to bed! :umm:

Everyone have a good night :yawn:
 
:console2:Might've been a little too early to practice big girl stepping. Sorry you cracked the door into the ODIC (Overdid It Club) Hope you get good report with OS and take it a bit easier the next few days. Ice, ice, ice:ice:
 
It sure does happen.
I had some really down days and one month of "fun" was my breaking point.
Ebb and flow...and on we go.
You will feel better after get some reassurance from doc, I'm betting.
Chocolate is prescribed for this malady!
 
When I tried the steps leading with my op leg, it really did a number on me. Hope it keeps settling down.
 
No chocolate!!! [emoji36] I’m sure I read in my long list of things to do from the hospital that chocolate each day is mandatory [emoji1781]
I’m sure that’s what it said [emoji23][emoji23]

Hope you are feeling better... still can’t do stairs big stylie... don’t know if I ever will!! xx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have seen the surgeon today. Everything is nicely in place. He took off the last bit of tape and I have a totally healed incision. I can get rid of pillows at night between my legs and if comfortable, I can sleep on surgical side (we'll see!!). Need to moderate my exercises to rebuild my muscles without over doing it. My pain last night was over doing it, most likely, trying to adult on the stairs. Wants me to gradually increase walking and my lightweight PT to rebuild my muscles.

I am supposed to only use my cane if I'm out, especially in a crowd, but not for walking inside home. Next appointment will be March 2020 unless I have a problem. He expects to do my left hip later this year, or early next. He thinks the left will be jealous of the right hip.I

So.... Rolling, rolling, rolling... :upright:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom