Guest viewing is limited

THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

How fun, Sarah :)
It's wonderful you will be spending time with the grandkids this evening.
We know how fast those years go by.
Enjoy....and have a wonderful day!
@SarahBee
 
Anyone else have a taped "seam"? My tape is peeling badly and while I know not to pull it, just trim, I'm afraid it's going to get caught on my clothing and yikes! I think my incision is glued, not sewn, but I really have no idea!

If it's not one thing, it's another. :gaah:
 
I'll keep an eye on it, @Layla It's only at the ends that it is loose. That's why I'm afraid it will get caught and ripped off. I'm hoping the surgeon will remove it on Tuesday. Did you take your tape off, or did the surgeon?
 
@SarahBee I'm guessing the OS will take it off Tuesday. I was thinking you had staples. Anyroad, I had staples, taken out at 12 days and then steri-strips put on. They fell off in about a week so I have nothing now. I would assume you are at least as healed as I am.
 
My surgeon's nurse rolled my tape off, Sarah, at my first follow up which was three weeks post op.
Didn't feel a thing. It was pretty ragged by then so I'm imagining yours as worse since you've passed the one month mark. What's two more days at this point...
@SarahBee
 
I had the glue. After they took off the bandage, it was a mess......like dried super glue. It took me a good week to get it all off. Who wants to scrub or pick at an incision in week 2! After hearing about staples and stitches though, I can't complain. Except that it's still sore!
 
I've never had staples so.... Perhaps my imagination runs wild when I think of that :heehee:
 
Fear of the unknown is so much worse that fear itself...
My hubby was there when they were taken out & he had a pained expression on his face..
Hoping those raggedy bits fall off soon.. must be annoying!
Have a great weekend. it’s Bank Holiday Monday here... got my daughter er al to dinner.. a good old chicken sunday roast with all the accompaniments..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Had a lovely evening with our three little grands.... We arrived a bit early to find the three of them standing at the front door, peering out. Big smiles, jumping up and down, and general mayhem at seeing grandma and grandpa. Such joys! :) :-) (:

The 18 month old kept stealing my cane and trying to use it. The 4 year old commented that I was almost running! :loll:The 3 -1/2 year old spent a lot of time next to me reading books! We had a wonderful time with them, planning what we can do this summer. My hearts!

Note to self: bring a cushion next time.... Sofa is very low!

Tomorrow will be my first post op follow up. Can't wait to see the X-Ray! :flabber:
 
Big smiles, jumping up and down, and general mayhem at seeing grandma and grandpa.

Aww, so sweet! A testament to their feelings toward you, due to the love they feel from you. :loveshwr:
Melts your heart I'll bet.

A wonderful week to you. Will look forward to your update after the OS visit tomorrow.
Happy Monday!
@SarahBee
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom