THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

Hi Sarah. Had a similar day yesterday but it was my knee. Helped our daughter sift through college stuff too long and guess overdid standing. Same thing, restless sleep. Hope today is better for you. I see a nap in my future.
 
I have been graduated from in home PT. :happydance: Measured flexion has gone from 50 to 92. Measured abduction went from 15 to 28. Those are pretty good numbers, right? :beg:

I don't want to do more PT....
 
Sounded good to me, too, Jenny Lynne. As I recall the highest for flexion is 115 and highest for abduction is 45 (?). I wss just comparing to where I started more than the "normal" ranges.
 
It's funny how different PT is for all of us..........numbers? What numbers? I didn't even have PT except for a first visit and a last visit. I never heard about these numbers when I had PT on my first hip either. So @SarahBee those numbers mean you're doing fantastic!!!! Excellent in fact! :dancy:
 
I’ve only had one physio appointment... never mentioned numbers... no idea... got another appointment in 2 weeks time...
wonder if it’s worth it really???


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:wave: Up early because I simply could not lie in bed any longer. My back and legs were achy all night! Not painful, exactly, just there! At any rate, I had to moooove! :yay:

Have a follow up appointment today with my primary care doctor re: my blood pressure and the swelling in my foot. The foot looks goid, I can see tendons and blood vessels. BP has been coming down slowly. Will fight any meds. I'll do diet and exercise to get my nice, low, pre op BP back!

Next week will be my first follow up appointment with OS. Can't wait for them to rip the tape off my incision. Itchy and loose anyway.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
 
Sounds like today’s appointment will go quite well! Since everything seems to be resolving itself, I bet your doc will be pleased and won’t prescribe anything

Interesting that you haven’t seen your OS yet. I’m sure your antsy for that!! What kind of bandage do you have on?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom