THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

Thanks, @lotusbuds Yes, it is sweet to be progressing to normal adult things! I noticed my thigh was rather achy last night so took a Tylenol before bed. I think my driving may have caused that bit. All better today, other than a bit stiff but still taking it easier.
 
That sounds painful! Maybe husband can massage it a bit before the walk.....or give the heating pad a try now? :shrug: Hope something helps you soon!!!
 
Hi My friend.
Welcome to your reality check.
It's the only real way we know what is too much too soon ...I did it the same way, the hard way.:sigh:

It never hurts until see stop.
Just because we can, doesn't mean we should.
My two lessons I learned...then re-learned at least a few times.
Healing hugs...some babying should get you back on track!:ok:
 
Last edited:
Bit of a restless night, I think. I recall being awake...a lot... But I must have slept because I remember waking as well. Today will be a day of taking it easy and letting my back settle down.

Today is also the final day of in home PT. :yes!: will see the doctor on Tuesday and crossing everything that he doesn't order more outpatient PT. I think with my ROM, gait improvements, etc., he will let me do this myself!
 
Good Morning :wave:
Sometimes I feel we actually sleep more than we think on those restless nights. My husband has said to me many times, "trust me, you were sleeping."
Taking the day easy sounds like the best medicine, Sarah. It doesn't take much activity, to sideline us momentarily in early recovery. Overall, I think you're doing really well.
I hope your last day of in home PT is an easy one.
Wishing you comfort today. :friends:
@SarahBee
 
Thanks, @Layla and @Hoppy Nanny

I'm hopeful today will work out the kin ks. And yes, heat is so comforting. I find on spasms that the warmth works better than ice. So ice on the front, heat on the back! It works!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom