THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

I had a lovely eight hours of sleep last night, interrupted of course with those annoying calls of nature. Woke up with a horribly stiff back but a little stretching and movement took care of that. :yay:

Had my morning walk before it got too warm, but unfortunately not before the pollen was flying. Have been sneezing like crazy since! Ready to tidy the bedroom and do some bookkeeping. My desk is a disaster so that will be my project today. I am sure the shredder has missed me! :)
 
Eight hours is the holy grail of sleep! Well done. Can’t say the same for me.

Hubby got up at 3am to use bathroom... so then I had to. And then we both annoyed each other from falling back asleep for a long time (the nerve of him... BREATHING! The nerve of me... stretching! [emoji23])


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I laughed, Jenny, because I came out of the bathroom and my husband was standing by the bed, waiting. :bored: Almost had a heart attack! Luckily we were both able to fall asleep again. :sleep:
 
Good Morning :hi:
I love your inspirational post - No.396
This surgery certainly gives one a heart of gratitude.
You're experiencing a great recovery, Sarah. Your future looks bright....Happy Thursday!
@SarahBee
 
Eight hours sleep @SarahBee... that’s fabulous.. what a world of difference it makes to our frame of mind.
Since my last THR my hubby and I sleep separately because I nearly smothered him with a pillow for snoring while I stayed wide awake...[emoji51]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Without attempting to get ahead of myself....

My hubs and I used to do lots of hiking and camping and just being outdoor stuff. Somewhere along the line we just stopped even speaking of it beyond renting a cabin to sit on a porch and stare at the distance.

Yesterday, my Facebook feed popped up campgrounds within reasonable drive times. Some with cabins, some for tents or other camping methods. OH, can I tell you, I found myself
looking at them and planning an outing! This time feeling like we really can do this! Not just wishful thinking but a light up ahead at the end of that trail! I hope by fall, we can do this, or who knows? Maybe before!

:hiking:
 
Good morning @SarahBee !!! When you start looking to turn your dreams into reality then you know for sure all that worry about surgery and recovery was totally worth it! It might all seem like a big blur before you know it! I've been wanting to go camping for years...........now you've got me looking!!! :flwrysmile:
 
Hello :wave:
What a great goal, Sarah
I'm sure you'll make that dream come true. Something tells me you won't just be sitting on a porch together, staring off into the distance. Adventure awaits....sooner than you're probably imagining.
I'm happy and excited for you. :happydance:
Happy Friday...enjoy the weekend!
@SarahBee
 
Thank you, Layla! yes, that is our goal!

JennyLynne, I tried to plan something last year and it just made me depressed. I had to look at HC accessibility and whether there was anything I could do. Now, even if it isn't immediately, I know there are whole worlds out there waiting. And that is exciting!
 

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom