Eman85
big-cheese
It looks like OS are finally tired of their patients calling over and over again in pain from what the physios have done to them.On another note. I asked my surgeon about a physio referral but he said it isn't required. Is that everyone's experience? Essentially this means that other than being shown mobility exercises in hospital immediately after my op I have had no physio input at all![]()
As far as swimming or any other activity and the "no restrictions". You can do anything you feel you can do but you are the one that ultimately will pay the price if it doesn't work out. Using common sense about the risk of dislocation or injury is the best "restriction".
United States
I would float on the noodle and do bicycle kicks. I would hold the side of the pool and do side leg raises, use the steps to put my foot on to do light stretches. I had been to a physical therapy class years earlier that was aqua therapy for the first few weeks. Used a lot of the exercises I learned there.