myglasshalffull
Insider
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2022
- Messages
- 2,702
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Many of us are Type A personalities here, myself being one & I was thinking after my surgery in 30 days I'd be back to doing all the stuff I love doing.
Thank goodness I found this group cause w/o it I have no idea how I could have learned to RELAX!
I also have a wonderful partner & he has seen me through two surgeries in last 5 years. I'm fiercely independent & have always worked & paid my own way, I've never depended on a man. I watched my mother wait for my Dad to hand her a $10 bill once a week & I just remember thinking that will never be me...NEVER.
But never say never because I tried going back to work & couldn't do it. I have my own income but enjoy the "extras" for grandkids & like to pay for a vacation for us here & there.
I am truly sorry for your losses, especially the loss of your 16 year old daughter, it's something as mothers we should never have to experience.
Thank goodness I found this group cause w/o it I have no idea how I could have learned to RELAX!
I also have a wonderful partner & he has seen me through two surgeries in last 5 years. I'm fiercely independent & have always worked & paid my own way, I've never depended on a man. I watched my mother wait for my Dad to hand her a $10 bill once a week & I just remember thinking that will never be me...NEVER.
But never say never because I tried going back to work & couldn't do it. I have my own income but enjoy the "extras" for grandkids & like to pay for a vacation for us here & there.
I am truly sorry for your losses, especially the loss of your 16 year old daughter, it's something as mothers we should never have to experience.

Comme professeur ancien de français et toute à fait francophile, J'ADORE les bidets! Every home should have one! As Americans, we are a little behind
Since becoming a father is an important life event for men also hopefully directing his focus on the baby will help bring new meaning to your sons life. 
