THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Here's some hap hap happiness!!! My little Squeak. Precious!!!

[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
You poor thing! I know those aches and pains well and am hoping your current bout is short lived.
And if I lived in a warm sunshine state I'd say come visit me for a few days!
I'm still amazed at my Eagles this year! Who would have thought?!
 
She is adorabubble! Hope your aches start to improve soon. I’d send you some warmth if I could. Though saying that we are between heatwaves just now and it’s really comfy.
 
@BeBe I'm a Seahawks fan but I will absolutely be rooting for the Eagles cuz they are fantastic-what a great time for them... and Brady makes me puke!!!!

@Gretel any warm wind you have to spare, blow this way! We've had some mild temps but no sunshine. It's the dark and dreary part of our winter. Feels gloomy and ominous, made worse by my not able to get outdoors much. But.....let me tell you how much I've enjoyed binge watching Star Trek movies lately. I've never had the time to marathon watch them until now and it's been awesome!!!!!! Silver lining, peoples, silver linings. Live long and prosper. Haha
 
Oh Dana, so sorry the RA is acting up. Fevers too....no fun!
Hopefully it all eases soon..along with the weather so you can get moving.
I'm not too much of a football fan but enjoy a good halftime show and love JT so it should be good!
Go Vikes, lol! :bawl: would have been fun to see them at the SB on their home turf.
Fair weather fan :heehee:
@danabanana
 
Well @danabanana, seems you have been too often sick these days. Winter doesn't help, does it. Give that precious Babe an extra hug and get better soon. I'm also tired of the gray and wet cold down here in the south (Ha!). The south is a joke this winter.
Take good care. Have you already binged on House of Cards?:bow:
 
Thanks everyone. Today was a better day...thank you baby Jesus!!! :yes!:

No House Of Cards @zinnia I think it's been pulled from our Netflix here in Canada.

In other news....been doing some light exercises, (none-offending to ma-hip) as tolerated. My core is the pits so Planks are always good for that. Often people don't do them correctly which is a shame so, I felt it my duty to share with you all the following picture demonstrating the incorrect vrs correct way to perform this excruciatingly annoying exercise. You're welcome. :wink:




[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
Sorry, Dana, I cheated today. I didn't want to go to far off the diet (or have too much ice cream in the house) so I settled for adding chocolate sauce to my Greek yogurt and freezing it. I know - I'm such a disappointment to you!
 
@AgilityDog - yes, I add sugarfree choc sauce and some sweetener (and sometimes some fresh berries) to plain Greek yogurt all the time - just don't usually freeze it. Very filling and yummy!
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom