Guest viewing is limited

THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Oh no! @danabanana
This is going to go down in history as one of your worst winters, I'll bet!
You need a break, poor Dana! Keep sipping that tea and get lots of rest :mcoffee:
Hopefully this will be short lived.

Good luck with the gentle stretching and stair climbing, I hope it brings you some relief.
Feel better.....hugs to you :console2:
 
Thanks @MammaT and @SaraK . I’m feeling fine now. Don’t know what was wrong? I woke up dizzy and nauseous. Dana I hope you are improving and keeping warm in your blankie fort.
 
12 hrs of sleep and not any better. I feel my body battling. Had strings of weird feverish dreams...one was hubby and I were on a spaceship and battling giant alien puppies. Giant Pug puppies. People getting caught up in their rolls and slobber. It was terrifying. Hahahaha maybe I need to move from my blankie fort to a rubber room! :rotfl:

Glad you're feeling better @Gretel xo

Thank you for all the loves, friends. Hip is nipping so I'm icing lots. I do finally have something good to report...side sleeping!!! Yes, I've managed to sleep on my non operative side, pillows cushioning me, but pain tolerable. My back has been crying so this is a BIG win! :yahoo:
 
Dana, just write down all of the dream fragments you remember - could become a best-selling book or screenplay for a blockbuster film!
 
So sorry you are sick...
You are having a time of it...:sorry:Healing hugs coming your way.:friends:
 
Sending healing vibes your way, Dana! You seem to manage to go from one thing to the next with little or no break in between! Hopefully this is it and once gone, you can go back to concentrating on the hip recovery. Take care and try to get lots of rest.
 
Oh poor, Dana!
You must be sick and tired, of feeling sick and tired.
I'm so sorry! I hope this next week brings you some relief so you're able to get out of the house for a bit. Assuming you're still cold and snowy like us....
We reached a sunny 44 F today, which was a nice change.
I'll bet you're going stir crazy by now. Maybe you and hubby could go for a nice Sunday drive tomorrow?
Big hugs to you.....feel better soon!
@danabanana
 
@danabanana - no more alien pug puppy dreams and you've come out of the blankiefort? You must be feeling better!
 
Hot Toddy though..... And I've been googling my nanadanagoals :yes!:
[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<


[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom