THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandeliers & swings! Sounds like we not only got hip surgery but a fountain of youth. Those were the days. Maybe my husband will die with a smile in his face yet! Not that we NEED illustrations but ,,,,,,,,,,,, when, how soon is too soon? seriously, I am waiting for these and other important answers? Did I miss it on the recovery timeline?




Sheryl from Pittsburgh
LTHR on 4/2/2014
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Lol......wow....:)....everyone on this thread must really be feeling better...lol...as for timelines? I think it's at least 6 weeks...? CHANDELIERS ? Well that may take months...lol ..think I have to go back and read...ha ha.....omg swings?:)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
 
@Me2, as I drag my wonky hip around with me, I realize that I'm really not enjoying much of anything that have or want to do, including intimacy...not that we haven't given it the old college try! So when is soon enough? I'm willing to try soon as the wound is well healed (don't want to start leaking....) but my hip will tell me when we can try, (the full KamaSutra may have to wait a bit longer), just have to follow the BoneSmart advise of if it hurts don't do it, if it doesn't hurt then do it...again,and again, and again...repeat as necessary...those endorphins have to be good for healing!
 
SIX WEEKS . . . . OMG! Ain't gonna happen . . . I guess my new physical therapist will have something else to lecture me on --- I'll cover my ears! I will have to put on list of "clearance" questions for surgeon on the 14th? Then, I'll just have to give it "the old college try" myself "when the time is right." But, I was thinking either a chandelier or swing might make it easier, safer. Kind of like the trapeze thing above the bed makes it easier to get in and out of hospital bed? Maybe I could submit to health insurance as a necessary adaptive aid?
:angel:​
@Plumberbutt Tight lipped, where's your mind? :heehee: @Hoppy Nanny happy to give you some enjoyment after all your kind words and assistance. @Dieter, again and again and again? :spin: Endorphins and Humor? What a great mix -- and I am feeling physically and mentally fabulous again!
 
[Bonesmart.org] Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14
just some help recovering.
 
I grew up with two siamese cats. When I was 7 my siamese cat had kittens.. pure siamese and we kept one . They both lived until the week after I married at 24, and because they were both going blind we had to put them down.They were 17 and 16 years old... They were great cats!
 
@Plumberbutt ........Tight lipped??? I pretty much aired everything possible without being sent the to corner! I guess I have more at stake because I had both my hips done at the same time. Just one would not have put me out of commission, but 2, different story, then the NOT TO's by my OS and if you close your eyes and just imagine those NOT TO's and sexual positions I actually envision some of those Lotis Positions except my hips are actually dislocated! VERY SCARY! It is very hard holding off, but with the time that has passed I wonder if I could call myself a virgin again! LOL :rotfl:
 
Can anyone tell me how to put a photo on here instead of the frazzled cat?
 
@GaRosehippy Roseann, go up to the top of the screen, where it has your user name. Click on that.
Then click on avatar.
Then select browse for customer avatar. Browse your files and find the jpeg you want. click open.
and it will load it onto the screen and be your new avatar.
 
Well...today...2 weeks post op. I had overdone it yesterday and had to use percocet last night when I got in and before bed. Went to sleep around 11pm on Tuesday and slept except for restroom breaks until 3:45 pm today. Guess I needed some rest. WHEWWW then I helped my son haul manure this afternoon, just ran the skidsteer @Dieter . Claire... @MajorHeidi tomorrow is YOUR big day...BEST wishes girl!! I woke up the one time today and took the picture of our FOUR cats helping me and had to post it...they are AWESOME. The vet trip yesterday was just shot day. @GaRosehippy YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Can't say you smell!! LOL You'll be great...You better get some sleep!! It will be a short night. Have you started a thread yet on this side??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom