Guest viewing is limited

THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So GREAT to have the "old" hippies chatting again!!! I really miss you ALL so much!!! I guess I must be close to normal then @Dmcfad2 It just seems like I would be getting better sooner, but I am not very patient. I have not let it slow me down much, but I have found I still can't do as much as I could if I were ALL healed. Still don't jump down off stuff and tried to jump the creek at a narrow spot....didn't work. I am learning to just deal with it, but wish it were better and I'm hoping I'll get there!! AGAIN....awesome seeing so many back on here....take are and we'll be checking in every so often!! By the way Debbie....so glad you enjoyed your cruise....I know we had a GREAT time too!!
 
:rofsign:
Oh my goodness. I've been avoiding this thread because I'm afraid that the older threads with a lot of posts are about long, complicated, difficult recoveries that I don't want to hear about 5 days pre-op. Turns out you have quite the little clubhouse going here.
 
@Plumberbutt So glad all going well.....honestly, you will be able to do all that you want to do....in a few short months. When they say it takes a year to get it just right they're not kidding.....but, oh boy it's so worth that extra bit of patience! X


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom