THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are having some really big fun here!!! You remind me of a group of "kneesies" that I recovered with back in 2008. We were all under the influence of drugs and had quite a time here on BoneSmart!! Nothing too raw, of course, but just good fun. We even got crazed up on night and went over to the hippy side and kidnapped some members to join our party. Back then the "hipsters" were a bit more sedate than your group.

So.....keep havin' fun and supporting each other. That is important for not only you guys, but also others who come along, read your posts and get a good laugh.

By the way, the thread you are looking for from the BoneSmart Library is:

Sex: talking about sex after hip surgery
 
@Jamie.....I read the 2008 and 2010 sites, they were a hoot, made me just loosen up and have fun. The majority of us secretly want to know what to expect and when we can have sex without pain or the fear of dislocation. Just have to laugh and have fun. I really liked the Russian guy he was right up my alley. I will share as many details as possible when the time is right, no illustrations, that will all have to go through everyones imagination.
 
I can just picture all you guys reading that link I posted with a flashlight under the bedcovers!!! :heehee: Oh wait....with a computer screen, you don't need a flashlight!!! (I'm showing my age now)
 
I posted this on MajorHeidi's pre-op thread, but thought I'd post it here too.

Here's Claire @MajorHeidi SWINGING on over to the "other" side!!

[Bonesmart.org] Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14
Hope this makes you laugh Claire!!!
 
Oh huge laugh! Thank you @Plumberbutt. I so needed that. Pleassssse ask your PT for a Pittsburgh referral. So much more interesting than foot pumps and leg lifts! @MajorHeidi I can't wait to hear how you are doing when you "swing on over". Best wishes lady! Now I gotta go find those 2008 posts!

@GaRosehippy @Jamie I should of let myself back on BS for some late night under cover reading with or without flashlight. Much better than not sleeping. Maybe put smile on hubby's face. ..... He does deserve it for putting up with me these last months.


Sheryl from Pittsburgh
LTHR on 4/2/2014
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@Plumberbutt ........Oh my friend, you found my swing! The first time I saw one of these "swings" was at the Pink Pussycat in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1986! You can imagine my crazy imagination! They had all sorts of devices in that place which one could play with and not be concerned about dislocation! I know you guys are all waiting for me to get my OS visit, I will tell you now if given the go ahead, look towards the southern sky for fireworks or shooting stars! How to explain a swing like that to my grandchildren or my 16 year old daughter, have to wait until she goes off to college and put a key lock on the spare bedroom, of course there would have to be some beam reinforcement too! I was welcoming the flora lady in Wyoming and told her that horseback riding was a definite NO to my OS, I think it all has to do with putting your leg backwards, same thing with my air glider, I was told not to do the back ward swing. I have no clue how long if ever I can do those things again with BTHR. Have you or anyone heard from MajorHeidi? Hope all went well with her today. So glad Jamie didn't scold us, I was worried it was getting too crazy, but I guess we are good! Did you read the sex questions from the past? Cute how the subject changes so quickly.
 
Hey @Me2 I was looking for her too, hope she is doing well and resting right about now, hope she knows we are thinking of her. I had asked Plumberbutt if he had heard anything, checked out new postings but nothing yet. I am happy for her that the worse is over.
 
16 days post op and I had a HUGE milestone....to me.....I put on regular work pants today, socks, AND work boots AND tied them. It was a struggle, but I was VERY careful and got it done. I feel like I owned the world today!!! This made me feel the best that I have felt since surgery. I am still using meds, but WOW....it was such a great feeling. Oh well, now I am taking my son out for his "first" date....pretty exciting and kinda proud. I walked all day without a cane and I am pretty tired now, but it is a good tired and sore. Concentrating on my walking to make sure I walk correctly. Thanks for listening, but I feel so good now I had to shout it out!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom