Guest viewing is limited

THR Plumberbutt's A Hippie 3/26/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy you are doing well -- from one of the sex crazed hussies --- laughing through the tears, I appreciate the laugh after the night I've had . . . my body is much tougher then my head . . . sounds so like you had a wonderful first week back to work -- another milestone under your belt . . . . I, for one, am totally enjoying pain free full range of motion sex -- so sweet, to be quite honest! Tell your wife she needs to catch you up on all you two have been missing so you can boast, too! The guys on the other side are waiting for you to lead the charge --- and share the information!
It's gotta be great to be out there spreading the fertilizer . . . we are not so fortunate to have our own hay fields but the past two years have gotten to go out and help with the haying at the farm where we get our hay. Danny (the owner) hasn't let me up on the wagons (doesn't believe in woman in the field) but it looks like such a blast. My husband and sons come in from the field at least three inches taller! Oh Spring time on the farm!
Yes, I am one to encourage pushing that feel-so-great body to that ever-changing limit we all have now -- it does feel so good to be doing!
@Cantabrigian - we can't all be strolling the French countryside enjoying the fine wine and cheese . . .
 
@Plumberbutt , so glad to hear an update from you, was wondering how you have been. I only have today and tomorrow left on my leave of absence and I wont get a day off for at least 7-8 days, so will probably be able to only peek in every now and again to update, too. Keep it up, you are doing amazing, take care of yourself!
 
Yesterday..Saturday....really had a hard time to slow down. Son and I repaired corral, got fertilizer for the yard, gave some heifers shots, moved bull home, did some brooming on the yard to get the rocks out, took the dogs for a ride, fixed a outdoor yard hydrant for my buddy, went to nephew's birthday party and did some paintballing!!! By the time I got home last night....I was shot and NO sex!!! Much better today and taking it easy like the advice so many have given me. I have things I need to do, but not today....taking it easy. Happy Easter all and thanks for all the kind words....love and miss you all!!!!
 
Great to hear ur doing so well. Those are long beep days. I can Imagine how sore u are at days end. Thanks for updAte. 10 days n counting. All my best Sue


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@Plumberbutt, good for you for all the activity! And extra kudos for knowing when to relax. You are doing great, I go back to work tomorrow, a little nervous, but I think I can handle it. Keep up the good work!
 
Hey Brian........I agree totally with Claire, too much work and no play makes for a very long day!! I am wishing you a visit by the DW in a cute little set of ears and a basket full of goodies! LOL My bunny pulled an all nighter so the cute bunny ears and tail didn't do much other than a good chuckle! Oh well tomorrow is another day, then another, then another...........take it easy at work tomorrow, I am attempting my first full day tomorrow, 3 1/2 weeks at 4 hours a day and domestic goddess duties at home, I think I can do it. I know that my seniors would just gently lay a blankie over me if I become overwhelmed and tell me to take a break!
 
@ all my BS buds, I read something the other day from Josephine. I can't remember who had mentioned the swelling and incision pain and they were at 4 weeks....was it you @Dmcfad2 ?? Not sure, but Josephine just laughed at the ladies...cause that was mostly who were chatting, but it also applies I know to me....we ALL just get so anxious to get back to normal!!! I too want normalcy!! I have no patience and want any swelling and pain gone...also want off my meds. I too still have some swelling, numbness around the incision, and just above my knee and to the side of the knee, it feels like someone just smacked it HARD with a hammer and it feels bruised. I know it will get better with time, but it seems like time is moving SOO SLOW!!!

I just had to mention this as it brought reality back to my life and my head, as it made me remember what a MAJOR surgery we really had and YES it is going to take some time to heal. Just those little comments from one person really helps others...LOVE LOVE LOVE this forum!!! Thanks again to all!! I hope all had a wonderful Easter with family and friends.
 
Hi Brian @Plumberbutt ....love your thread...it's like a social chit chat!!!!

You are amazing doing all that farmwork and working longs days....it sounds like you are almost back to normal !!!! It's not slow for you!!!

Seriously, glad to know you take it easy when you need to.....hope you had a nice Easter!!!
 
@Plumberbutt whilst I can sympathise with you regarding the numbness in the thigh, I have to say that it is reassuring too, as I have very similar sensations in my leg. I was mentally prepared for lots of the post-op effects, but not this one (not for so long). I thought I might be alone in this, but it seems that most of us go through it even the hens lol).

It's good to hear that you are getting back to a bigger degree of "normalcy":yay:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top Bottom