luvcats
post-grad

That is all quite wonderful!
Aren't the comparative xrays amazing? I'd seen my old-knee xrays before, but I didn't know enough to know what I was seeing, if that makes sense. At my first follow up I got to see the upgrade right next to the original. Wow. My husband at first thought they were from different angles! Just entirely crazy. How did we even walk on those things?
United States


) but today I'll be working at home all day. Intending to go back in for a few hours tomorrow.
I am thinking your sharp pain might have been just another one of those crummy pains we get from overdoing a little bit. But I am glad you are easing back into work so there won't be too many incidents like that hopefully.
, elevation and
are the way to go after work--and for the weekend.

