Well just an update on my on -again, off-again THR. Over this weekend my wife and I have done a lot of thinking, soul searching and praying about what to do. We have also been supported by some very, very special and close friends as well as my GP.
I have decided to wait until the original OS can do the THR in July. Even though I have the option of having it done in the middle of May we have decided to go with the later date. The catalyst to the decision really comes down to my GP who I saw on Friday - she said if it was her hip, with the previous injury (SCFE) she would want to wait for the best available surgeon.
So that's it folks - I will ring theater bookings tomorrow and get a date for July...
Thankyou all for your kind wishes and support - you really do not know how much my DW and I appreciate it!