PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who got up went to the "Loo", then proceeded to kitchen to grab a quick breakfast, and is now sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed... WITHOUT EVEN ICING YET!? This Girl! :egypdance: Who''s BAD.....
Oh, to add to my cool points, I also wore boots similar to the ones Michael Jackson has on in this video, mine had skull buckles. Yes, I was a mess... And yes Carol, it's just under-wraps right now. Lol :heehee:




FYI, i'm about to ice my knees now because I have to go to an eye doctor appointment and "run" an errand. So I'm sure I'll be singing ice ice baby :egypdance::egypdance:when I get back.
 
I don't "do" crowds any more though, or hitch-hiking!

Hitch-hiking. Thinking about it now it seems so dangerous, but back then we never gave that side of it a thought. I was up late last night because during the day we went out for lunch. I had 2 medium sized glasses of wine and it went to my head. When I got home I decided to have a SHORT nap. 2 Hours later I awoke! Hence come bedtime I wasn't sleepy - so what does one do at midnight? Head straight to BS.

Dabs, you mentioned you were wearing a compression stocking. What are the benefits for you? Carol
 
on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed.

Hi Raqia
Impressive . So I had a go at trying to cross mine. I could do it, but it felt awkward. Is there much difference now between your left and right knee?

I'm back wondering if I'm doing too little/too much - going round in circles to be honest. This magical 12 month date is looming. Don't know what I'm expecting the OS to do. Got a sneaking suspicion that I'm on my own from here on. Sorry, to moan. It just gets to me sometimes. For sometime read `all the time'. :boohoo:I'm real good at telling other people to stay positive - pity I couldn't take my own advice. C
 
M.T.M @BionicWoman2
Are you O.K ? I just saw GA. On the news:yikes: It's like a skating rink. Up North we don't even do
Well in the ice, worse than a Blizzard.
Stay Safe:friends:
Thinking of you,
Diana:snow dig:
 
I have to say your posts bionic, patient and new knee made me laugh.. i love sense of humors .. is that grammatically correct ..
 
I have to say your posts bionic, patient and new knee made me laugh.

Hi Kar, they made me laugh too, but @Bionic woman2 and @new knee in June have gone awol, so there's a vacancy. But first you have to pass a test - only fair otherwise every tom, dick and harry would be queuing to get in on the act. Here goes, you can answer any one of these: 1Have you ever done anything outrageous? 2Do you know a joke? 3Do you know any Jamaican (Yeah Mon is too easy and therefore doesn't count) 4Do you know who Peter Cottontail is 5Are you mean or bad? Good luck. Carol

ps: I see you had to have an MUA in November. How are things now?
 
M.T.M @Bionic woman2
Are you still "Bad"? :skep: I'm still "Cool" :egypdance:Maybe, Now would be a good time for " World
Domination" Are you up for the challenge ?:rotfl:
I could watch M.J dance all day, he defies gravity:happydance:Congratulations on crossing your legs:yay:
Hope all is well:friends:
Diana:snow dig:
 
Oo lawd i hope i pass 1:pg version went skinny dipping with my husband got out of the lake only to see my brother,nephew and brothers neighbor standing right on shore.. it dark so it was to late to umm cover the girl parts until i was fully exposed. Have yet to live it down 2-knock knock. Whos there, orange, orange who, orange ya glad i didnt say banana..bad i know 3- ya man dont worry be happy 4-sure he hops down the cotton trail hippity hoppity 5- i do not have a mean bone in this bad body.

The mua helped alot with it and work my bend on my last day of pt was almost 110 and if i measured i think i might be 113 ish.. i still am having alot of stiffness and wee bit of pain mostly after sitting to long. I am going is to see my os just to make sure all is well .. i dont think it should hurt and still be as stiff as it is.. but i have no clue and know it takes time. I am really working on weight loss but have the winter sluggish feeling i need to snap out of it moving.. other than that all is well i am over the winter snow and ice
 
Hello LAAAADIES! :cheers2:
Let me start by saying I haven't been getting any notifications, so I wasn't ignoring you guys. :friends: Thanks for holding down the fort. This Will be a brief post I was going to do a throwback Thursday but, I am doing a no thank you Thursday instead. I'm taking a Mindcation-Kneecation-Xanaxcation day! I may throw a little information Later this evening:martini: after I've "loo-ed" out the medication.

D'Diana, YES It was a hot "ice" mess over here in Atlanta. It took me two hours to get from a destination it only took me 20 minutes to get to. However I was coming from my "attorneys office" so I did not care! Yay me! :egypdance:
My son hopped off the school bus (not Peter Cottontail style Carol @patient 99... I know you were wondering. Lol )one hour into the ride and walk the rest of the way home. his school bus got tied House one hour later, so it would have taken him two hours to get home from 20 minute ride as well... and it's only like a 7 minute drive.

Anywho, like I said I'm chilling today on my couch, having Netflix and movie marathon.:happydance: Thanking God for the time he is given me to get well' and will sort out the rest later. I'm improving every day, the only thing that really gets to me still is standing and walking for extended periods of time.

Oh and Carol, my right knee sometimes acts worst than my left me. When I went to the doctor two weeks ago he said that it had less ROM than the left one. So, returning to work did set me back a bit, but i've been doing my exercising and I say today they generally the same. It's my right hamstring to give me problems and my chiropractor said that my hip alignment can have something to do with it So @danceragainsoon and D'Diana @new knee in June you know we got to get that straight, cuz FLASH MOB 2015 is right around the corner, right ladies. Carol, I certainly hope you been practicing your dance moves including your split. :rotfl: @kar1963 and Sue @Dabber YOU TOO! I see you shaking it in the mirror, along with @turtle68. Btw, how was that cruise? :egypdance:

Okay, so this post is longer than I intended. I need to get back to my relaxation day. :yawn::thud::sleep:

Thanks for all the love and concern... That's back at'cha ladies. :cheers2:

Have a Kneeeasy day. :flwrysmile:
 
Good to hear from you. Sounds like the snow and ice in Atlantic was bad. They closed school for two days while we were on the cruise, but I guess it the storm fizzled out here, although it did snow this morning in some parts of Houston. The cruise was fantastic. We were on the Princess Cruise with the noro virus but none of our group got it until we got back. All our well now, but it's way too cold here. I am so ready for spring. Hope you're enjoying your relaxation day. Oh by the way too add to my "coolness" I got a tattoo and a braid in Cozumel. The tattoo was henna, and it's fading and I took the braid out in the middle of the night but it was still a cool thing to do. I kind of like the tattoo and am sorry to see it go. @patient 99 and @Dabber @new knee in June, I forgot to tell you about my tat and braid. Dorothy
 
@patient 99 It is a flower with curled branches and leafs about four inches long on my right forearm. It's fading and I'm really going to miss it.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 171
Oo lawd i hope i pass
Hi Kar, yes passed with flying colours. I went on to your thread to find out about what led to your MUA.

BTW your message count will increase if you tag people. Bionic has sent one message and tagged 6 people. I didn't even know you had replied to me until I went onto Bionic's thread. Good luck with your recovery. Carol
 
It is a flower with curled branches and leafs

Dorothy, that's the first time I have seen what you look like. You are pretty much as I imagined, except I had a mental image of you with dark hair. Couldn't see the tat properly, but I can see what you don't want it to go. The only solution is that you cant wash your arm. xx
 
but i've been doing my exercising

That reminds me. I was reading somebody's thread recently and you had messaged them about an exercise you do to help with stretching. The one where you sit on something and keep one foot on the floor. You then lift and stretch out the other leg, grabbing hold of your foot to get the stretch. It made me laugh. Never in a million years would I be supple enough to do that. I tried it and I was about 24inches short of my hands reaching my outstretched foot:loll:.
 
Excitement, everyone is around and a new face too who passes Carol's test!!
I have a video to show you, if only I could find out how to upload it.
 


Shame about the name of the dance but could we learn the moves ladies??
Wow, it's your neck of the woods @Bionic woman2
 
I have a video to show you

Hi Sue, LOVED THE VIDEO - Shag from Atlanta. But I seem to have lost it some how. Now got something called `London Swing'. Ill sort it later. Have you got bored with daytime tv and are now seriously into dance? You ask if we could learn the moves. I've looked at the video several times, and you know I do believe we could - definitely as good as the couple aged 84. The tallest one of us would have to be the man. I think that means it would have to be @Bionic woman2 - coming in at 5.8 (if I remember rightly). What about @kar1963? If you are taller than BW than you will have to be the man. BTW Kar let me introduce you to Dabber (Sue). Not content with a TKR she has to go and get cancer - but these are minor set backs for our Dabs. Also @turtle 68 (Dorothy). As you can see from above posts, she is into body art. @Bionic woman2 you know - nothing more to be said.

Dorothy, I saw a Lewis Thereoux (spelling?) documentary the other night. It was on gangster rap around New Orleans . He visited Houston to meet up with a pair of rappers. I got a glimpse of the city - very modern. Carol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom