PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyhow I had rough coups of weeks
From other people's comments I guess you weren't joking about having depression. Normally I wouldn't think someone was joking when they said they were depressed, but coming from YOU. As I think you said once, the joker aint allowed to cry.

Raqia, Trite words are not what's needed. You've got a load of horrible stuff to deal with, and that's a fact. The only thing I can say which I know to be true, is that nothing, but nothing stays the same. You just watch, something positive will break when you are least expecting it. xx Carol
 
Dear M.T. M @BionicWoman2
So good to see you back on the forum:) I saw Georgia on the news:yikes: They were getting the fruit
Picked because of the severe weather. I don't know anything about the "Quick Sand" Do you mean you
Are still in the same place with your recovery ?
I will say what the others say.......It's a long recovery:tantrum: I know you don't want to hear that, but
It's the truth:sorry: I hope & :angel:You are feeling better everyday:SUNsmile: I'm sure the weather isn't
Helping with your mood, try & do something nice for yourself. Also, if you have any sun, get 15 min.
Of sitting in it......even if your freezing......sit near a window. It's been known to raise Seratonin (sp)
Levels in the brain & make you feel better.
Thinking of you:friends:
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Good morning ladies.:mcoffee: And :thankyou:
The school news isn't good, so I won't discuss it because that can trigger all sorts of emotions. Here's a clue. :gaah::hissy::hairpulling::boohoo::tantrum::headbang::cry::yikes::sorry::sos::groan::hairpulling::beg::thud:... :rotfl: I still have my sense of humor though.

My knees are doing better, but I'm not doing much. Avoiding concrete floors is my new mission in life! :yes!: The "quicksand" is what happens when you "earn" enough "high drama" scenarios in life to qualify you for Mid-life Crisis! :tada: Oh, and if you're a woman it come with a BONUS.... Menopause! :happydance::yay: I'm hanging tough as usual, but I had to shut down for minute before I SNAPPED and went WU TANG on somebody! (Google it Carol @patient 99 :rotfl:) @Jsankowski knows what I mean. :yes:

My IPad is megaslow right now, maybe it's the cod temps here. It's so cold here... HOW COLD IS IT? It's so unusually cold here, That they closed the schools for fear of frost bitten children at bus stops and several pipes have burst in my neighborhood. I've been without water TWICE in a 24 hour period. I think it's back on now, gonna jump in the and make some coffee before it goes off again. :beg::no-fin:

Hi Sue @Dabber :bicycle2:Yikes to the chemo, sorry for everything INCLUDING the lack of "information". :martini: I'm sure we can get @speedy2 or D'Diana @new knee in June to cover your portion. :cheers: Don't worry about me, ADHTripleD people have too many things to think about to kill off too many brain cells. Lol We can get "lit" :egypdance:but not "bent." :cheers2: lol actually alcohol may actually HELP ADHD people slow down their racing minds. :umm::whistle: Think I'll start a study on that. :loll: Seriously, I have a lot of serious decisions to make and I need a clear head for that... Wish me luck! :rolleyes:
 
@BionicWoman2
Good luck on your important decisions:) Remember to make a "pro" & "con" list. No rash decisions,
Think it through. Sorry, no "information" during this decision time:no-fin:
I hope you come to some good conclusions :friends:It's tough being a "grown- up" sometimes:yes:
Take Care....We Care about you,
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Well, I hope that decision making is coming along nicely. Write things down and read them at least twice before you make any rash decisions - I speak from experience! It's surprising how different things can look when you look at them with fresh eyes. I hope you come to some good conclusions. I've been sending you lots of positive thoughts and just know you will have a good outcome from all of this. As one door closes...
They can't keep the good ones down for long you know!:happydance:

Yes i will help out with the extra information - a hardship but anything for a friend

Take care
Speedy2
 
Good morning guys. I wish I could say I've come to some concrete decision. It seems pointless right now to make any decisions because every day something else happens to make things worse, and my decisions, though clearer, become harder to make. The latest saga (and believe me folks there were several in between this one and the last one I shared... I think it's almost One A Day, like the vitamin.:tada:) was having my new Short Term Disability payment cut in half. That's what I said... It's not a typo. :yikes: The daily rate is so low, HOW LOW IS IT? Let's just say that I could be on a sponsor an "adult" commercial. It's bad enough that I only had 27 days left of leave, they decided to use my new calculated pay rate which is minus the four months that I was out, and take 65% of that! Oh, and I'll have to pay my health care premium out of that "generous" benefit?? payment. WAY TO GO InHUMANe and UnRESOURCEFUL DEPT. :yes!: Did I mention my son's graduating from high school this year, and I have thousands of dollars in graduation/college expenses. :yahoo:This is not a Pity Party, I'm over-budget on those, so I can't afford one.:umm:lol Thank God for leftover holiday cheer. :martini: Not that I'm even in the mood of any (right NOW.... What time is it?) :heehee:


Sooooo, in honor of new New NEW NEW financial crisis, I Will be dressed like the people in the link below EVERYDAY and not just once a year.... The shirt is next. Lol Hey @Knee pain , did you participate? :rotfl:


broken link removed: https://news.yahoo.com/aussie-legs-bared-annual-no-pants-commute-083626908.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else tired of "Icing and Elevating" their legs? :umm:
 
I'm using a little heat now for mine....just a microwaveable pack under the knee.
:console2:
 
Oooo! :happydance: I use rice in a pillowcase for cramps, think I'll slide it under my right knee sometimes to "spice things up!":egypdance: Thanks Sue. I'm on way to the dentist for my annual check up. I had to take 18 amoxicillin pills because of my replacements... Okay just 4 @ 500 ml, now I'm wondering if I'll get a yeast infection. :umm:NOT IN THE MOOD. :hissy: I have pills to treat one just in case, don't know if I should try and offset it. :shrug: I don't want to create a monster. :yikes::rotfl::gaah:
 
Hi Raqia Might I say that these days this is a little tame for. You have been feeding me a cocktail of red hot stuff - and I've got very used to it. So BSB I'll give them a 6.

The other night I went to the Elvis tribute show. There was a black guy on our table. OK I know its stereotyping, but I wanted to show off, and I thought given that he was a local DJ and Jamaican that he would be impressed with my knowing about dutty whine. He hadn't a clue. He said he'd google. So much for stereotyping and trying to impress :no-fin: See what an influence you're having on me. Carol or should that be Cool Carol
 
@BionicWoman2 How are things going for you now? Hope things are looking up.

I've been sidlined with a back issue and am pretty discouraged right now, but I think i will be OK in the end.

Love to you,

Milli
 
@patient 99 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you demonstrate it for him.:egypdance::egypdance:THAT would've cleared things up. :rotfl::rofsign:Thanks I needed that. :loll:Don't worry about stereotyping, if he was black and from Jamaica he should've known how to do the Dutty wine, or at least knew what you talking about! :hissy:I thought you were going to say that you gave him my number, but never mind! What a waste of a Yard Mon. Lol


@Butterfly... "What you said" an unexpected turn of events has rocked my world, but this too shall pass. :console2:

Hang in there. :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom