PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

:sleigh:
 
Merry Christmas BW2,
Wishing you a happy and healthy year in 2014.
Have a great day. I hope those knees are starting to feel a bit better,
Hugs, Toothfairy x
:ereindeer::santa::xmas-tree::xmas-merry:
 
Dear M.T.M,
I hope your Christmas was Awesome:) I did sooooo much cooking & no plastic in anything:dancy:
I told my family I will not be cooking for awhile. My youngest daughter gave me a heated
Sherpa blanket, I swear I have died & gone to :angel:I may never get out of bed again:sleep:
Did :santa:Bring you Carols present ? That was very, very, generous of her:presnt:Was he wrapped up
In bows ?:yahoo::yahoo::happydance::happydance:
I have a funny Xmas story....My whole families name is in the song....FaLaLa,Fa,La,La,La,La,la
Don, we now our Gay apparel ...my brothers name is Don, My sisters name is Gaye. My Mothers
Name is Carol, My Fathers name is Arthur (Art). They are all in this song:heehee: But, I am in a Michael
Jackson song. Dirty or Not....I am honored :bow:
I hope you get to rest for a few days....Don't forget the New Years Eve Party in the Social Room:martini:
See you there,
Diana:huggy santa::reindeer::xmas-kitty:
 
I just got back from watching a great movie. While exiting the theater I told my friend that I needed a minute to get my legs together. As I was stretching it reminded me of a time before surgery when I was attempting to stand up in the theater after watching a movie and struggled. I remember my knees NOT WORKING and my legs locking as I was attempting to walk. :sorry: I distinctly remember being "dusted" by senior citizens (Google it Carol @patient 99) as they moved briskly past me. When I came to the very small lite up ramp/stair they have inside, I had no idea how I would get down them. :yikes: She was shocked to hear that this happened before I had knee surgery. I went on to tell her that this is when I KNEW something was wrong and I needed surgery. I said no matter WHAT, even with all the struggling I've been through since I had it... it's worth it! :yes: As I was speaking we came to 4 or 5 regular stairs out by the concession stand and without thinking... I WALKED DOWN ALL OF THEM LIKE A BIG GIRL! Yaaaaaaay! Left, Right Left!:happydance::egypdance::yay::santa clap:

This calls for some Information!:martini::martini::martini::martini: Oops I mean Celebration! :cheers: Same difference. Hear Hear! :cheers2:

Thanking God for baby steps this evening! :bow::bow: I'll take that small blessing as sign of things to come.:angel:
Oh, and I can see my knee caps again!:yes!:
 
Me too DS, me too! :egypdance::egypdance:I literally jumped in excitement, and I wanted to go back up the stairs and do it again. :happydance: However, my friend didn't quite get what all the hoopla was about until I explained it later.

I'll try it again tomorrow. :beg: No great expectations though. "Baby steps to the elevator." ~ What About Bob :heehee:
 
Wooohoooo on the big girl steps. Lol.. now you can give the ole raspberry to those old folks that passed you by, even toss in a hip check or two . Kidding of course ...
 
@BionicWoman2 I wrote you a post the other day in sympathy for your job woes, etc., but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe I didn't post it correctly. Anyway I am SOO sorry for the shabby way you've been treated by your school! I think it's unconscionable and lousy, too. Funny how our employers expect us to go the extra mile for them all the time, but can't budge an inch for us when we need a little extra consideration. It also strikes me as extremely stupid to tell a great teacher to go home because she can't to lunchroom duty! Really?? Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater. And to shoo you out like you had the black plague or something?? Please!!

I admire the way you are able to keep your head and sense of humor through all this grief. I don't know if I'd be as gracious. All I can say is "keep the faith."

Love,

Milli
 
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
bottomshollow
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :cheers2: Yeah, I'm a little late, but you know what they saaay... :tada:Better late than pregnant! :umm:No wait, that's not it :scratch: :rotfl:

I did type up a post the day after New Year's but my IPad ate it. :gaah: I had an important question too :yes: I wanted to know, Just how many levels of ROCK BOTTOM are there!? :tada: Oh, and NOBODY told me about the QUICKSAND when you hit the last level of Rock bottom. So, I've just beef being still as not to sink. :whistle:

Whew, anyhow I had rough coups of weeks, filled with all sorts of HIGH DRAMA but I'm feeling a little better now.

My knee caps are coming back and I've stopped taking my meds, so ya'll know what that means. :martini::martini: MmmmHmm and :cheers::beer: Which leads to this :cheers2: Yep, the gray guy. Lol Sometimes you gotta make a choice! Information, or Medication :tada: Let me think... :scratch: Lol seriously, I still have a "one drink maximum" and since I'm not stomping around on a CONCRETE FLOOR, my pain level can be handled with Advil/Alleve or an occasional Tramadol. :happydance: Now on to battle depression! I'm feeling okay today,:yes!: so one day at a time. School was closed today due to extremely low temps... Like 4 degrees with a -8 windchill. "No Child should Be Left Behind at the Bus Stop" in this weather. :snow dig:

I'm keeping nice and warm. Hope you guys are doing the same. :friends:
 
@BionicWoman2 it's lovely to hear from you - I've been worried about you as you haven't been around for a while and I know that USA are experiencing some atrocious weather so good to know you are safe and well.
Glad to hear you've been able to have some 'information':martini::beer: I'm sure this will make things look a little brighter.
Any news on those b------s at school who've treated you so badly??
Hope you have good news soon and also hope your knees are feeling better after their enforced rest.
 
I've been thinking about you too and hoping you are managing. Weather reports look frightening. Any news about school? Hope not too much information....I've had none at all since I started my chemo, how tough is that!!
Dabs:console2:
 
@Bionic woman2 I'm so glad to see you back on the boards. I've been hoping to hear from you. I am so sorry you are having such a tough time right now. You've been through a lot and I hope you are doing OK. I've battled depression throughout this journey, and it's a tough enemy -- one day at a time is all we can manage sometimes. I will keep you in my prayers. We're here if you want to talk about it for love and support. I wouldn't have made it through without this forum.

Love,

Milli
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom