PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile...... :angel: @new knee in June. Thank you for making me smile and sharing your day with me. the snow sounds wonderful, but it's only cute for moment. Tell that puppy to either go sit down somewhere, or lend you his coat. :rofsign: I'm about to go to the grocery store and dreading it. Not in the mood for the hover-round AGAIN and not really feeling all the walking. :sigh: I think I'll break up my list to just the baking supplies and household essentials. I can make another trip anytime I want to now! :bicycle2::umm::sorry: Trying not to think about it, but it's hard. I just pulled out this Christmas mouse that sings "We Wish You a Merry Christmas!" I usually bring it, Snoopy in his Christmas attire, Mr. Grinch and my mini purple Christmas tree to school the last week, since they can't handle all that excitement anytime before that. :happydance::happydance::santa clap::santa clap: I burst out crying when I pressed the little foot on the mouse and it began to sing. I was a student gift too! :cry: Whah-Whah! :tantrum: Somebody call the WHAMBULANCE :sos: and bring me a Whineken while their at it.:martini::martini::cheers2::rotfl:

Btw, both my parents are deceased too, so I say "I'm Grown" but I still miss them and at the darndest times.... like NOW! This gonna sound awful, but whenever something is screwed up in my life... like NOW :umm:, I'm glad my mom isn't here to get upset by it. or fuss at me. :tada: I do have my siblings, although far away I can still contact them. I feel for you D'Diana. :console2: I too am a lonerish person like my mom... No cats though. lol She had this saying, "THAT'S PERSONAL" whenever someone tried to get into her business. She couldn't have worked at the school system. :rotfl: I bet they're all speculating what happened to me. :scratch: Even though I know some care and will miss me, it's just the nature of the job. It amazes me though, with all the work we have to do, how people can find time to gossip. lol :shrug:

I'm drawn to the kids, that's why I'm so distraught right now. This is their our season. :snowman: :giftsa::snow win:
I can be in a room full of people and I'll gravitate to the children and they'll seek my silly self out as well. :happydance:

I see you got a new Christmas Clap-on smiley. :santa clap::santa clap: I love him and this one :reindeer:, this one :ereindeer::ereindeer:, this one:snow dig: and of course.... this one.:xmasdance: WORK IT! :xgrin: @RestAssured gave us a free pass on the emoticons, so IT'S ON NOW!!! :santa sleigh::sleigh::snow plough: WATCH OUT!


We need a Christmas ROTFLOL Smiley. Should I tag Josephine? :rotfl::loll::rofsign::no-fin::no-fin::reindeer:
 
Hello Again,
You made me :cry:I know how much you love your children. You are a thoughtful woman,
Putting your problems aside & wishing you could be with them:slider santa:Your school doesn't realize
They are also hurting the children.
I do believe in Miracles & hope you receive one or possibly two....:angel:
Plus, we also have karma ( what comes around, goes around ):yes!:
Have a good day,
Sincerely,
Diana:xmas-kitty::snow dig:
 
Yeah, Karma's good too. :yes::yes!::thumb::ok::yahoo::rofsign: :snow dig:

Also, I had to realize that I'm good for putting everyone else before myself and my health. This is a good lesson for me. Painful, but apparently God deems it a "needful thing." Ouch :groan: I think I get some sort of pleasure out of pleasing others and sacrificing to my demise. Call it 50 shades of Cray Cray Crazy !:rotfl::loll::rofsign: I may need to sit on someone's COUCH before this is all over with. :headbang: :sos: :cheers2:
 
Does anyone know "how long" a Dr usually writes a work restriction for? :tada:
 
Good Morning M.T.M,
My Doctor wrote me a note for however long I wanted, with whatever restrictions I wanted.
It was all up to me. Unless someone had problems ( I didn't ) then you would go by what the doctor
Wanted.
There was a huge lottery winner in GA. Last night, was it you ?:beg:
I have to go shovel:snow dig:Talk soon,
Diana:santa sleigh:
 
Hehehehehehehe um, :umm:NO, it wasn't me. :reindeer:
Woke up at 1:30 am again this morning :mcoffee: Typed a nice long email to clear my head. I didn't send it yet... Chicken. :scary:I did send a copy to myself... It's my affordable therapy. :yes: Next I'm gonna start laying on my own couch and diagnosing myself. :rofsign:Perhaps with some information. :martini: I know laughter is the best medicine for now, so SEND IN THE CLOWNS. :happydance::ereindeer::reindeer:

Gotta "run" to a friend's to do some laundry. :bicycle2:


Have a Kneeeasy day guys! :xmasdance:
 
Hello M.T.M,
How are your knees feeling ? Better I hope:) I was busy finishing up gifts for work,
Each building has 8 people, so I got them chocolates & Clemantines & store bought cookies.
I can see your face:yikes: ( store bought cookies !!!!!):rotfl::loll:Tomorrow is my annual " Finish up
Shopping" with my husband. We go out for breakfast & I get a lobster roll w/ onion rings
For lunch. I wish I was spending on myself But, tis...the season to think of others:wink:
Tomorrow I will be cooking all night for our party Saturday:martini:
I was in the store picking up food for the party today & it dawned on me I have to get our Ham &
Stuff for Christmas dinner.:yikes:We get paid the day after Christmas:headbang: They didn't move it up
Like at Thanksgiving. I will tell my kids....you can get what you want after Xmas:)
Love your video sooooooo cute !
Off to Work, take care,
Diana:gbhouse::santa::xmas-kitty::xmas-tree::xmasdance:
 
You know me so well D'Diana... STORE BOUGHT COOKIES. :no-fin: Well actually after the time I had preparing the cupcakes for my class, I've decided to cancel Christmas . :reindeer: Lol Not exactly but definitely scale back. I could have FRIED AN EGG on my knee when I laid down last night,:yikes: :rotfl: and I SAT DOWN a periodically! But it was a labor of love" :giftsa: I heard they devoured them too. :happydance: My IPad is pecking really slow, so I'll leave you with a pic.... Or not. It's too large, I'll adjust it and send it later.

Btw, I almost lost this message. I got logged out hours ago, I just logged back on and voila! :tada:Gonna quit while I'm ahead. :umm:

Goodnight :santa:
 
:presnt:Hi BW2,
I have just caught up on your thread. I am so shocked at the way you have been treated.
I hope your poor knees are recovering.
I am sending you a hug and hope you can get sorted out with work soon. They really don't deserve you. It's a pity the job market wouldn't allow you to tell them to take a hike while you got yourself a job with somewhere that would appreciate your dedication and passion and work ethic.
You are a strong lady, don't let the *******'* grind you down.
Hugs Toothfairy x :ereindeer::giftsa:
 
Thank you Tooth Fairy. I imagine it's for the best right now. :sorry: Laying in my bed this morning knees hurt so bad, I thought I felt arthritic pain. I have pains I've NEVER before during recovery. :groan: Oh well, we are officially on break, so I don't have to worry about missing the kids for 2 weeks. However, be it 2 MONTHS, I'm not going back till I am well enough to do so. LESSON LEARNED! :doh::headbang::gaah:
 
Hey, M.T.M,
I hope your knees are feeling better:) Our weather was 6-20 degrees for a week....Now it's
55-60 with rain. the weather has a lot to do with aches & pains. Last night I felt about 90....Funny
Thing Advil & Aleve do nothing for the pain:groan:Did you watch "It's a wonderful Life" ? Great
Movie...watch it if you can.
I'm off to stuff Mushrooms, for the party today. Made meatballs last night...I'm a cooking fool....
Funny story......I was using a red plastic spoon to stir the meatballs & a piece broke off:yikes: So, I'm
Looking for something red in red sauce:rotfl::rotfl: I think I got it....we'll see today:shrug:
I like your videos...they make me smile.
Put, me down for "twerking" for your flash mob, google it @patient 99
Have a great day, Mama @BionicWoman2
Love Ya,
Diana:friends::santa sleigh::xmas-tree::santa:
 
:rofsign:Okay Miley @new knee in June , I got you down for Twerking. I plan on "Droppin it like it's Hot!" Or easing it down like it's warm. :umm:I get confused. :scratch:

Crazy weather I know. It's supposed to be in the 70's today, 60's tomorrow, 50's the next day.... see the pattern. We'll have lows in the 20's by Christmas.:snow dig:

Good luck on your "Hunt for Red October".... I mean spoon piece. lol Have fun at your party. I'm having a get together on Christmas eve. Wisdom and my knees convinced me to make it a bring-a-dish type thing, so I don't have to do but a few things and bake (ahead of time.) :tada: I'm excited about it since I missed the festivities at school and haven't been able to go to the mall, "I need a little Christmas... right this very minute." :reindeer:

Oh and YES, I have seen and OWN "Its A Wonderful Life." I had my kids buy it for me last Christmas when I THOUGHT I was having a mid-life crisis and everything as going down hill. :rofsign::heehee::rotfl::loll::rofsign:

Guess I'll be putting THAT DVD in sooooon:rofsign:I gotta use the bathroom and I'm laughing so hard, I just might not make it there. Since I don't have any of @daughter stalker's Depends.... I better run. :bicycle2:


Take it Kneeeasy! :ereindeer:
 
Hi @Bionic woman2. I'm glad i've seen the video - i'm off to a wedding tomorrow so it has given me some ideas for a few moves. It will be practice for when we all do it:spin:don't think i'll do this move though as don't want to take the limelight away from the bride:egypdance:

How's things on workfront? Have you managed to get that meeting? I'm sure that there must be a misunderstanding on their part.

Keep resting and your knees will improve.
Take care
Speedy2:snow dig::xmas-1: :santa sleigh: :xmas-tree:
 
quite the shaker for an 86 year old. I'm going to have to study those moves somaybe I can do one or two when we have our flash mob. The weather is crazy here right now, running the airconditioner, and it's supposed to get down into the 2
30's in a couple of days. Glad to see you're in the holiday spirit and taking care of yourself. Potluck is the way to go.

Dorothy:xmas-tree::xmas-kitty: :xmasdance:
 
Just popping in from chemo hell....actually not too bad it's the injections that follow that make me crash.

You have cheered me up with your banter, You Tube clips and general fun!!

Your party sounds much better than my Christmas Eve....fast...drink a litre of water and go for a CT whole body scan...what fun...Depends anyone, pass them over here!!

It makes me feel better that others have bad naughty knees same age as mine, perhaps it's a seven month thing.

We have gales, rain and erm rain here....behind with messages, sure you understand.

:giftsa::huggy santa::reindeer::xmasdance::santa sleigh::sleigh:
 
Hey M.T.M,
Back from the party early:) The meatballs were a big hit, No one found any red plastic
Particles:shocked:Good thing, because there were a lot of toddlers eating them:yikes: I am having a:mcoffee: Of tea
& off to bed. Work tomorrow, hubby is working a basketball game & has to get up at 5:30 A.M.
Talk tomorrow,
Diana :sleep::zzz::yawn:.........:mer xm:
 
Hey guys, I'm glad you're working on your moves for our big day. Lol Speedy I hope you didn't give away D'Diana's signature move at the wedding. :rofsign:

Sue I'm sorry that you have an UnMerry Christmas Eve planned. Only Mr Scrooge would've scheduled that way. :hissy: I guess it must be necessary. :sigh:

Well, my "get together" has turned into a PARTY and the guests are multiplying daily. Um, :umm: 2 bedroom condo people! :shocked: Bring a dish, serve yourself and we'll be JUST fine. :yes: Bring some information :martini: And we'll be even finer. :cheers2: I can't wait, :egypdance::xmasdance:but I'm pacing myself. I still have a little Christmas shopping to do.

I was gonna switch to lasagna (our traditional Christmas dinner) to feed the crowd, but I decided on doing 2 types of Chili instead. The idea of making a MILLION sliders was too much for me to handle.:eeeuw: I had my mind set on them though, but I keep seeing me working like Lucy eating the chocolate in the factory... We are Santa's elves is a song! Yep, chili is much easier... Slap it in the crockpot and it's SELF SERVE. As long as I don't lose a piece of the spoon, we'll be fine. Lol That's a commercial slogan btw D'DIana. "it's so good, you'll eat the spoon.":rotfl:

Oh, btw my son is screaming at the top of his lungs at his XBox.... Seems like old times. :gaah:

Goodnight guys.. Ear plugs please. :beg:
 
Good Morning M.T.M,
Your Christmas Eve party sounds Wonderful :egypdance:Potluck is the way to go !!!! So many good foods.
I want you to promise me you will take it knessy the next 2 weeks & bask in the joy of Season:xmas-kitty:
That is my:presnt:To you....Peace, Joy, Happiness, time with Family & Friends.
Sincerely,
Diana:mer xm:@BionicWoman2 :xmas-tree:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom