PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies,
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em :cheers: :martini: :beer: :cheers2: :thud: :thud:
Tomorrow is a better day :SUNsmile: Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow...you're only a day......away :whistle:
Diana :luv4y:
 
Woke up with bricks in my knees again.... Ouch! :groan: Started thinking about all the stuff I planned to finish for my kids before the break and.... Yep, The WHAMBULANCE came with a WHINEKEN . :tantrum: I joke but it hurts so bad. I don't let kids down. :no-fin: If I say I'm going to do something, I DO IT or do something different with an explanation. Now, it's out of my hands. :cry: Kinda....:umm:The miracle of Christmas may still take place on a smaller scale.

I'm still trying to figure out the leave the building thing. :scratch: I was all done standing and delivering in the cafeteria, why rush me out, am I trespassing? I'm NOT on the clock, soooo... What was the big deal? :tada: I could have put the finishing touches on the crafts they made, and told the children that I needed to go home and take care of my knees... I'll be back. Why make things more dramatic than necessary? :shrug:I did get a rushed "group hug" kinda like they knew. Kids pick up on things, they are not as clueless as we think.

Oh well, the tears have stopped (for now) but the rain hasn't... So much for the sun coming out. :sorry: Where's Annie when you need her? :skep: It's been raining here almost everyday since I returned to work 2 weeks ago! :hissy:

Let me envying a good note. Eh-hmm... Me Me MEEEEE! :whistle: That's all I got. :rotfl:

Take it kneeasy everybody
 
Oh @Bionic woman2 I just read your post from yesterday. I am so sorry to hear that they are doing this to you. This is just horrible! :tantrum: I will keep you in my prayers. I hope things get better. :console2:
 
@BionicWoman2
I am going into work a little late today ( Ice is everywhere:yikes:) I haven't forgot about you &
Will look around H.R. For any laws that may apply to us workers. Maybe I'll run into Barbara
But, I doubt it.
Will get back to you tonight.......
Diana:reindeer:
 
I'm trying to send you a PM but it won't work, I'll try another day.
 
Hello M.T.M,@BionicWoman2
I'm back:skep: Since I only have Mass. Posters posted...I have decided to dig a bit deeper & look
At Federal Laws....this law pertains to employers who receive Federal Financial Assistance.
If your school does....Sec. 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973...prohibits employment
Discrimination on the basis of disability in any program that receives Federal Assistance.
Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects of employment against persons with disabilities
Who, with or without reasonable accommodations, can perform the essential functions of
The job.
If you believe you have been discriminated against in a program which receives Federal
Financial Assistance, you should immediately contact the Federal agency providing such
Assistance.
The office of Federal Contract Compliance program at:
OFCCP U.S Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave. NW
Washington, D.C.
20210
Or Call toll-free....1-800-397-6251 or e-mail....OFCCP- public@dol.gov
Furthermore...It is against the law to retaliate against a person who files a complaint of
Discrimination, participates in OFCCP proceedings.
Disability discrimination includes, not making reasonable accommodations to the known physical or
Mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an employee,
Baring undue hardship
Do you know how smart I feel right now ?:rotfl:
****** Disclaimer ********I am in no way trying to influence a member on what to do,
Only on the Federal Law, as it is written
I hope this helps in some way,
Talk Soon,
Diana:xmas-kitty:
 
Hehhehe, thank you D'Diana @new knee in June , yes we are a Title 1 school and since this is the world-wide web, that's all I'm gonna say. :tada: We can PM if you find out anything else. Hopefully your message will go through, unlike Sue's. :hissy: We just can't beat the system.
@daughter stalker, @Dabber and everyone else thanks for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. :console2:

Sigh... Cried again this morning, then got angry... Now I'm sad and numb. Can yon be numb and sad at the same time? :scratch: Anyway, it's another dreary, col and rainy morning, so I'm not missing going out in that. My bed is warm and toasty minus the ice machine. :rotfl:

I have a healing question , maybe you guys can help. @daughter stalker, I know you probably have a ROM of 312 by now, so you may be my expert here ODIC Prez. :heehee:

Will I EVER be able to stand without pain on my new knees? :what:

My almost 6month old regressed even further since last week. I even busted out my TED HOSE...Now that's some pain huh? As much as I hate those things. Lol I could only find one new one (don't ask :umm:) so my legs are taking turns. It helped with the swelling a good bit overnight.

Anyway, this IPad is mega-slow right now, so I'm getting off and going to make some coffee.:mcoffee:

Take it Kneeeasy guys :snow win:
 
Oh BTW D'Diana, you SOOOOO SMART! :happydance::yay: :egypdance:Did you go to see The Wizard? :rotfl:

:thankyou::thankyou:
 
@Dabber , just tried to PM you and I'm not having any luck either. I think it's the changes they made to the site. Did anyone notice that we only have an option to "like" a post? I'm sure the PM thing will be worked out. I just thought of something... Stop the press. :yikes: :rofsign:

There's a respond in PM option at the end of each post, gonna try it now...:bicycle2:
 
Good Morning M.T.M,
I am sure you are happy you are near your nice warm bed:) With a nice cuppa:mcoffee:.
Our weather is Ice:yikes: With 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow afternoon :snows: I wish I could
Tell you when your knees will be fine...Possibly you did to much at work, I'm sure a few days
Of rest will do a world of good. Do you have any pain meds.? If so, take them & maybe a :martini:
Only kidding:no-fin: Information while on pain meds. I'm sorry you are having so many emotions running
Through your mind:console2:Remember, we are here for you & we care about your well-being:friends:
I like your reference to "The Wizard of OZ".....If I only had a brain...:rotfl::loll:
You still make me laugh !!!!
Rest & have a Kneesy - Day,
Love,
Diana:luv4y::snow win:
 
Smile….. Thanks again D'Diana! Oh, and btw I just love the new emoticons. :reindeer::reindeer:
 
Just to let you know I'm still hoping and praying things will work out for you.
Take care and big hugs:snowman:
Speedy2
x
 
To answer your question @Bionic woman2...I have some days that I don't have pain, but they are very few and far between. I am still waiting for the day that I don't have pain. If pain is what Josephine describes it, I still have lots of it. I am still stiff, but it doesn't really hurt me unless I do too much. I've learned to back off some.

I hope things get better for you soon! :flwrysmile: :giftsa:
 
@daughter stalker
Emoticons are now in the hands of someone else! I gave up trying to keep up with you rascals a LONG time ago!:rotfl: So :giggle: and :rofsign:all you want. Sonja will join you! By the way, I have ocassional stiffness after Boot Camp, but I don't let it stop me! I am a woman on a mission! Of course it has been 19 months since my revision, so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else!:happydance::egypdance::yes!:
 
@Bionic woman2 ,
There will come a day when you start out the door and you feel so good that you forget all about your knees! Trust me, I am having a lot of those days now! I am trying new things because Abby my personal trainer has been teaching me to trust my knee. I have done Zumba, Planks from floor level, got in and out of tub by myself, Boot Camp, and lots of other activities that I am conquering! I love exercising again and I am not on the sidelines, I am back in the game!
 
Hello M.T.M,
Just checking in on you:) I think the weather you are having is also bothering your
Knees:gaah:2 weeks of rain is not good for knees or our moods. I am looking out the window,
We are getting 5-8 inches of snow:snows:I am pretty happy about that. Our new puppy is
Part Husky & loves it:puppysmooze: Unfortunately, I am all human ( it's really cold out 20 degrees ) I
Have to bribe him in with a treat.
I have a lot of cooking to do..Nieces Christmas party Saturday. But, I have Friday night off work:happydance:
It's all my husbands family, I am the only one left in my family....My husband says I have his family,
But, it is not the same. Sometimes I am sad, but, I am a loner by Nature & treasure my Alone time.
My best times are spent by myself, with my cats on my bed, a candle lit & everyone out.
I never get myself upset or yell at myself :rotfl: My Mom was the same way.
We will be the Original "Old Ladies" with a house full of cats. It sure is quiet:kittykiss:
Thinking of you:friends:
I hope your knees feel better,
Diana:snow dig:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom