Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great day to be thankful and celebrate life and renewed life with new knees for so many of us. Very happy for you and your family. Lee:flwrysmile:
 
Raqia, It really does put things into perspective. We just don't know what's around the corner do we. It must be so hard at times being a mum. You want to protect them, but you can't.

Will the insurance company cover the costs? How are you feeling now - pretty stressed out I imagine?
 
Hello M.T.M,
I hope you & your young men had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
I wanted to wish you luck on your return to work on Monday :)
You can do it, we all have. I'm sure your children will be happy
To have you back !!!!!!!
You have been a great friend to me on these boards :friends: &
Hilarious as well :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofsign:
Once we return to "real" life we don't post as much as usual.
I just wanted you to know how I felt.
Love Ya MAMA,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
What an awesome reason to be thankful, your baby is safe! Sorry to hear that you and him had to go through this ordeal. Can not wait to hear how your return to work goes!
 
Okay here is one for you! I noticed both my husband and I have a little fat or puffiness above our knees. I asked the PT and OS if that will go away and they said no! There will always be puffiness because of the replacement. So instead of having a FUPA we have FUKAs! :rotfl:
 
Hi BW2,
I've just been catching up with you.
So great that your son walked away from that crash. I hope he is recovering from the shock and bruising etc.
Good luck with your return to work. Take it easy.
I've been back for two mornings this week and survived. Three mornings and two afternoons next week.
Hugs,
Toothfairy x :spin: :SUNsmile: :bicycle2:
 
Thank you so much ladies. We had one of the greatest, liveliest and fun Thanksgivings ever. :martini: :yay: :happydance: :egypdance: :cheers: :beer: :cheers2: Unfortunately, I must've gotten a hold of daughter stalker's Platinum ODIC Card and went crazy in the kitchen. :happydance: I crawled to the dinner table looking like a cross between The March of the Wooden Soldiers and Tin Man. Today I feel like Whistler's GRANDMother! :rotfl: :thud: So forget about Black Friday. The only thing black about me (besides my skin) are MY KNEES! :heehee: :groan:

I got 3 days to get it together before I go back to work. :scare: Soooo, ICE ICE BABY Too Cold, Too Cold! :egypdance: :egypdance:
 
Glad to hear you had a great time - how could you not celebrate after everything that has happened.
I hope you manage to have a good weekend.
I will be thinking about you on Monday when I will be back as well. We can do it:yay:
Big hugs
Speedy2
:cheers: Just a little information to help us a long the way.
 
I am sure you will both be magnificent - just be kind to yourselves during the day as much as you can and especially when you get home. Best wishes. Lee
 
M.T.M,
Well, the time has come for you to get back to work :) I hope you are taking it easy today, Don't forget
To go to bed early tonight :sleep: Mondays come awfully early to us " replacement" folks :mcoffee:
Don't forget your "Ice, Ice, baby packs :ok:, healthy protein snacks ( for energy) :wink:
I am glad you have a helper in the room with you :yes!:
Time to fly my little Chickadee.....Please let us know how it goes.......
I'm praying for you & your young men, I hope everyone is doing well after the car accident :cheers: :angel:
Love ya,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks D'Diana new knee in June. I'm resting, icing, elevating, etc. but I still have stiff knees. They're better than they were on Thanksgiving, but not as good as they've been before. I know the weights really set me back, especially my right knee. :groan: Siiiigh, oh well. :sorry: It is what it is. I am excited about going back. Ready to meet my kiddos :happydance:

Hopefully when I wake up in the morning all will be well. :tada:

One more day. :scare:
 
You will be just fine :) your classroom will be so lively, & with you there, possibly a bit crazy :heehee:
I'm sure the time will fly by....The children will be soooooo Happy to see you :yahoo:
Are you taking any Advil or Aleve in the morning ?
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Wishing you a happy return to work tomorrow. Those little ones are so lucky to have you, just remember to ice when you can, and don't let them hug your knees too much. Glad your son is okay.

Dorothy :angel:
 
Make sure you have Tylenol and an anti inflammatory in your purse and take them on a schedule since you cannot take your stronger pain meds. It does help. Put some in your purse now so you do not forget in the AM and also I hope you have some ice packs to go with you.

Take care , Lee:flwrysmile:
 
Raqia, good luck with your return to work tomorrow. Its bound to be tough, so take it nice and steady. xx Carol
 
Hope all goes well today, remember to take it gently so you can make it through the week,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom